Part 24

A DAY IN JUNGKOOKS POV
I figured since we haven't really seen Jk a lot (even though this is his fanfic I thought this would be nice)

4:05 am
*BEEEEEEP*
The sound of Jungkook's alarm rang throughout the small apartment bedroom causing the man to rise awake rubbing his face in his hands trying to get rid of any once of sleep.

Making heavy steps towards his closet Jungkook picked out a matching suit and tie to start his day. Making his way towards the kitchen with heavy steps to make himself breakfast a sudden knock came from the front door.

Seeing his two familiar hyungs Jungkook opened the door with a bright smile letting them in.

"Y/n is still asleep so you guys can just chill out for a while if you like," Jungkook gestures towards the couch.

Sitting with Jin and Namjoon on the couch making conversation Jungkook looked at the time and quickly ran out of the apartment not realizing that he would be late for work.

Grabbing his car keys Jungkook didn't even bother to wait and take the elevator but instead ran down the stairs as fast as he could towards the parking garage. Finally finding his car Jungkook drove as fast as he could to the new office building that he was transferred to and rushed inside trying to avoid everyone's stares not wanting to be noticed. Making it up to his office space as discreetly as he could Jungkook plopped down in his chair letting out a sigh of relief.

"Jungkook could you please go to Mr. Kangs office," Jungkook combed his hand through his hair before replying.

"Yes I can thank you Mrs. Min," letting out a slight groan Jungkook got up from his desk and trudged his way to his office.

*knock knock* "come in" Jungkook walked into the large open space.

"You called me sir?" Jungkook asked straightening his tie.

"Aah yes I was just letting you know you will need to work extra hours next Tuesday to finish the up and coming project," Mr. Kang said giving Jungkook a slight smile.

"Ummm about next Tuesday sir...i-it will be my daughters birthday and I can't afford to miss another one I missed last years because I had to stay late," Mr. Kang just let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Fine...if you can find someone to switch with you before next Tuesday I'll let you off the hook just this once," Jungkook beamed at his bosses understanding.

"Thank you so much sir I won't disappoint you I promise," Jungkook bowed and left.

The whole day Jungkook went around asking his colleagues to switch with him but they were nothing but reluctant not wanting to work on a stupid Tuesday. Not matter how much he would try to reason they just would not budge.

Sitting in front of his computer desk with his face in his hands Jungkook tried not to let the tears fall while looking at the photo of Y/n when she first started highschool on his desk.

"I'm sorry Princess...Dad will just have to miss another birthday this year..." Jungkook said while picking up the photo letting out a sigh of defeat.

"I'll switch with you Mr. Jeon..."