Duncan!!!!!

Y/n Pov
He took the cloth off and I see I'm at the bottom of an Elevavator shaft. As soon as he left I got up and looked around the small cube I hear
"Y/N IS THAT YOU" I know that voice. I turned around and I see.

"Duncan, I thought you were dead. Are you ok?!" I asked.
"I'm fine more importantly are you and the baby safe?" I walked closer to him and see that he's in a cage with Isadoria.
"We're fine, how are we going to get out of here?"
"I don't really know, I mean the spyglass might work, but we only have one half." Isadoria said
"Do you have yours Y/n" I shook my head.
"Left mine in my uniform in the penthouse." I start to tear up. "What are going to do all of this is my fault."
"Its not your fault." Duncan reached out of the metal bars and put his hand on my shoulders. "This is Count Olaf's Fault."

"Its not just that what if I am not a good mom I mean I'm only 14." I sobbed. He turned me to face him and said in a calming voice
"Y/n you'll be the best mother ever, and even if your not you have us all of us including your siblings." He started singing 'You are my sunshine To call me down.

I finally calmed down. And fell asleep.

Klaus's Pov
It's been awhile since Y/n left. Count Olaf's back already with no sign of her. I woubder where she could be. I tugged on Violet's sleeve to get her attention.
"Violet I don't see Y/n. Maybe something and happened to her." I whispered.
"Well talk about it in the bedroom." She whispered back. "Will you please excuse us. My siblings and I would like to get some rest."
"Oh of course." Jerome said.
《In there bedroom》
"Y/n isn't here ether, Where could she be?"
"We'll check for her after the grown ups are asleep or out."

A/n
And that's all for today. I hope you liked it if you liked it don't forget to vote.
☆The World Is Quiet Here☆