Positive

《Y/n Pov》
I looked at the test and it said I was positive.

《Y/n Pov》 I looked at the test and it said I was positive

How was I going to tell Mr.Poe, Sunny, Klaus, Voliet, the teachers, and most of all Duncan. How will I tell Duncan he was going to be a dad at 14. Oh shit I can't be preggo I am only 14. I break down and cry. Voliet comes in with Sunny and she sees me crying.
"Is it positive." I showed her the test.
"Father would be so disappointed in me. And How will I tell Duncan?.
《I won't leave Y all just yet it's prob going to longer than some.》
"Your going to be fine." She says.
It's a good thing I have lunch with Duncan today. 

   It's lunch time now and I don't know what to do. I grabbed the test put in my pocket protector and went off to lunch.

    I meet him at a table.
"Hey Y/n you look beautiful as always." He kissed me on the cheek.
"Hey Duncan." I fiddled with my hands. Duncan could totally tell.
"What's up."
"I have to tell you something." I said "I'm pregnant and it's your child." I wishpered knowing if Camilita knew she would pick on me more than she already does.
"Wait did you say you are pregnant?" I nodded and started crying and just gave to test to him.

"Hey there's no need to cry

"Hey there's no need to cry. I am quite joyous about this. I going to be a father. I know how you must be thinking. 14 and pregnant this is my fault." I shook my head.
"This was destined to happen sooner or later, it just happened sooner than we thought."  He hugged me being thoughtful of the baby. "How are we going to tell our siblings. Sunny and Voliet already know."
"Well we could just walk over there and tell them." I shook my head
"I have a better idea." We walk over there and I throw the test onto the table to get their reaction. "What? What is this" Klaus asked "Y/N ARE YOU PREGNANT! DUNCAN DID YOU GET HER PREGNANT!" Klaus Yelled. I nod and fell onto the floor crying. Sunny came over and hugged me.
"Look at what you did." Sunny babbled. Klaus looked over to my and emededly regeted it.
"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I'm happy for you. But in order to keep you and the baby safe were going to have to get you out of running with us." Klaus apologized I nodded while being in the fetal position.