I feel sick

《Y/n Pov》
When we get to the others Voliet just got done making the light to scare away the spiders. Someone opened the door the was a bored saying

(♡I know this is the wrong one but pretends it's the right one♡)
We go to the field.
《Time skip to when Count Olaf first gets on stage》
I saw it was count Olaf

I was terrified.
《Time skip to and of pep rally》
" I have an opportunity for all the orphans can all of them stand up please." I see the librarian and all of us stand up. "Ok I need you and you, you and you" He point to me and my siblings. "You Are going to run laps. Every night."
《Couple weeks later.》
I wake up suddenly from the hammock I made and I had to run outside and puke. I feel so nauseated. I hear the door shut I see Sunny. Sunny walked up and said
"Doink" Which mean you ok sis do you need me to get someone.
"If you could get Voliet up that would be great thanks sis." I said. And suddenly I bent down and puke again. Why am I felling this way? See Voliet running to me.
"Sis are you ok. So you need me to get you to the nurse." I nodded my head. She writes a note to Klaus saying that we went to the nose for Y/n and took sunny with us. When we got to the nurses office. She gestures me to sit on the cot.
"Have you are anything lately."
"Not anything I shouldn't."
"Ok thus might sound personal but have you and your period this month?" Then I remembered that I haven't. I shook my head she gave me

 I shook my head she gave me

"A pregnancy test. Why did she give you that?" Voliet Asked I still haven't told her about us. Me and Duncan.
"Well I might of... Had sex with Duncan." I said flinching away from my sister by the second.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER! MY SHIP HAS SAILED! But sers. You didn't use protection. "
"No......" I said and Voliet pushed the rest into my hands and points to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and waited for the results. After a couple minutes I looked and it said....
♡I'm sorry cliffhanger..... Don't hate me...♡

☆The World Is Quiet Here☆