Him

◇Y/n pov◇

The girl in the pink dress and not wearing a uniform. Like why can't everyone else not be in uniforms, these are so uncomfy.
   "Anyways Cake-sniffers I am supposed to take you on a tour." Camilita said sassyly (♡Don't know if that's a word but she did.♡) She took us around and then we stopped at the library.
"this is the library, we don't go there."
"We actually love to go to the library." I mubbled.
"well not everyone is Cake-sniffers " She yelled.
"Hello you must be the Baudelaire's. I am the school librarian.  It's too bad it's closed it only stays open about 5 minutes a day." A woman said I turn around to face her. I saw that her hair was in a bun.

"I'm Voliet, and these are my siblings my twin sister y/n, Klaus and sunny it's nice to meet you

"I'm Voliet, and these are my siblings my twin sister y/n, Klaus and sunny it's nice to meet you." Voliet greated.
We get back to where we first started
  Ahem Camilita Coughed
"What?" Klaus says
"It is customary to give your your guide a big tip."
"You know very well that we are broke." I say. She is very anyoing why does she keep on calling us Cake-sniffers Its an insult she uses way to  much.
   "Your late." She knocks on the door
  "Who dares intrupt my musical genius." A man looking hey wild he had crazy hair.

(♡Only pic I could find with him holding a violin♡) 《Time skip brought to you by Beatrice Baudelaire》We are in the lunch room when I see Larry

《Time skip brought to you by Beatrice Baudelaire》
We are in the lunch room when I see Larry.

(♡I know what you are thinking

(♡I know what you are thinking. I and I don't care I like this pic so I am going to use it.♡)

"Wait I know you from some where." I say
"Why yes I am your friendly lunch worker" He said very loudly and then started whispering "I got somthing for you." He started to spin around and around and around trying to get his backpack? He eventally gave us food but it looked like trash so I just threw it away. I saw Camilita coming and me not wanting to deal with her I walk to a empty table. And the rest stayed behind all but Sunny she came with me. She's always was coming to me for the littlest things to play with her. I love her for that. Soon enough the rest came and so did Camilita.
She started saying

"Shut it Camilita" A boy who I have to admit was cute said.

"Thank you

"Thank you. I'm Y/n and this is my twin sister Voilet and our siblings Klaus and Sunny Badulare." I say Witch is a lot more than I usually say.
"I'm Duncan and this is my sister Isadoria. So what's you story?" The boy named Duncan asked.
Voliet and Klaus told most of the story cause I was a bit shy.

"Our triplet Quigley died in a fire too." Isadoria said. I pull out a Telescope that I found in the ashes of our home.

I

I

sadoria pulled one out too.
"I think we have more to talk about." I said in unison with Ducan.

"We are orphans too we just moved out when you came." Isadoria said. 
"What did you do with the crabs?" Asked Voliet.
"We tapped metal to the bottom of   our shoes. But it was tiring to tap dance all the time tho." Isadoria replied.
"Yeah nobody likes tap dancing." I said.
《Time skip brought to you by Mongamury Mongamury, the best gardien the Badulare'd could have.》
  We get to the shack with Duncan and Isadoria. Voliet started making somthing to scare the crabs away and me and Duncan snuck off into where he lived for the time being the broom closet.

♡☆The World is Quiet Here☆♡