Chapter 10: Willow's Arrival

Lucian Pov
I woke up in a very happy mood. I looked down and saw that Alexis was still asleep. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to wake up next to her everyday for the rest of my life. I lifted my hand to brush a strand of hair away from her face. I felt her stirring and I immediately pulled my hand away. Her eyes fluttered opened and when she saw me she bolted up, causing me to fall off the bed. "What are you doing here?" I gave her a sheepish smile before I got up. "You fell asleep while watching the movie so I brought you here," "That still doesn't explain why you're here." "You wouldn't let go of my sleeve, so I decided to sleep here."

She nodded her head and slowly got out of bed. "Could you please leave?" "Um, sure." I grabbed my suit jacket and walked out of the room and to the living room.

Alexis Pov
After Lucian left I quickly made my way to the bathroom to take a bath. After my bath I got dressed in some ripped jeans and a white v-neck long sleeved shirt and black flats. I made my way downstairs. I found Lucian in the living room with the twins. They were playing monopoly on the floor and laughing their heads off when Zane landed in jail.

"Morning guys." The twins looked up and immediately ran up to hug me. "Morning mom, did you know that dad slept here?" I nodded my head at my daughter and walked over to Lucian. "You should go take a shower, I put some of my brother's clothes out for you on the bed. He gave me a slight nod before standing up and heading to my room.

Thirty minutes later he came back down in sweatpants and a black v-neck shirt. He looked really good in these clothes. His muscles were flexing under the shirt every time he moved. His hair was still wet and fell carelessly in his face. He looked so sexy under the early morning sun which was shining through the window.

"Do you want some breakfast?" "Yes please." He walked into the the kitchen and started taking out ingredients. "What are you doing?" "I'm helping you make breakfast." "No you're not." I said as I grabbed the pan from his hands. He grabbed it back and placed it on the stove. "Listen Lexi, you made me dinner last night and the least I could do is make breakfast ok? Now please go and sit down while I make you guys breakfast." I literally heard nothing of what he said. The only thing I heard was Lexi. Did he seriously just give me a nickname?" What did you just call me? "He turned around to look at me," Lexi? It's the nickname I came up with. Don't you like it? "

" Um, I like it, but why would you give me a nickname? "He shrugged his shoulders like it was completely natural for him." Well I figured since everyone calls you Alex or A then I should come up with my own unique nickname for you. I can't call you like everyone else."I nod at his explanation and sit on island in the kitchen.

He goes back to what he was doing and honestly I'm in trance. He looks like he's been cooking all his life and it seems so natural that I can't help but stare.

" Like what you see? "" Huh?"What is he talking about?"Well you're eye raping me so I was asking if you like what you see." I felt myself blushing slightly. Am I really that obvious. "Well I wasn't eye raping you, I was thinking."

"About what?" Quick think of a lie. "I was just wondering when you learnt how to cook.""I learnt how to cook three years ago."I nod my head and we fall into a comfortable silence." Mom, can I go to Lola's house later on? "" Of course baby, I'll call her mom later to tell her you're coming. "

***
We were done eating breakfast and were sitting in the living room watching a movie. Suddenly Lucian got a call and excused himself in order to answer it. He did not look to happy when he came back." What's wrong? "" I, um, I have to go pick someone up at the airport. "" Dad, can we come too? "Zara gave him the puppy eyes and I knew he couldn't resist her. She was just too cute.

" Uh, ok. Get in the car. "

***
We arrived at the airport and a woman with mahogany brown hair and light hazel eyes came running to Lucian and hugged him. I felt like ripping her arms off for touching my mate. Who does she think she is?

"Hey babe, I missed you so much. Did you miss me?" Babe?! BABE?! Now I'm really going to kill her. Lucian looked very uncomfortable and guilty. What the heck is going on? I cleared my throat and the woman looked at me.

"Oh, I didn't know you had company. Hi, my name is Willow Evergreen, soon to be Mrs Carter." There was spite hidden in her words. I really didn't like her. So she's the one Lucian chose as his mate.

"Hello, I'm Alexis Grayson and these are my kids, Zane and Zara." She looked at my kids and I could see a tinge of hatred in her eyes but she quickly got rid of it. "Hi guys, it's nice to meet you." The twins looked at her with absolute disgust written on their faces.

"Dad, who is she? I don't like her." My son is a real loud mouth sometimes. Willow looked really shocked by Zane's comment. Lucian looked absolutely petrified by our sons words, Zara was still giving Willow the stink eye and I? Well I was having the time of my life.

This is about to get really fun. Drama here I come. This is better than the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. What's Lucian going to do now?