Chapter 4:New Addition

Six months later
Alexis Pov
I was already 8 months pregnant and I was so ready give birth. My feet were killing me, I had gained weight, was constantly eating and couldn't walk without waddling. I was out baby shopping with Chloe and Viviane. Chloe and I kept in touch with each other and she promised never to tell my brothers or Lucian where I was. She told me everything happening in the pack and I couldn't help but laugh at how pathetic they all were without me. "A, look at this one, isn't it adorable." Chloe held up a tiny shirt that said I just popped out. When I looked at it I started laughing. Suddenly I felt like my jeans were wet. Both Chloe and Viviane looked at me like I was about to die. Then I felt a sharp pain down there. I grabbed onto Viviane's shoulder and screamed in pain. "The baby is coming! UGH!! HELP ME!!!" They both balanced me from either side and led me to the car, "HOLY FUDGE CAKE, HURRY THE F*CK UP!" They put me in the back seat and Viviane started driving.

I was at the hospital, and the doctor told me that the baby was still far and I had to wait a few more hours. "AAGH, IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON THAT SON OF A TOAD CALLED LUCIAN, I'M GOING TO MURDER HIM!! UGH!!!
Six hours later
The doctor told me that I could finally start pushing." UGH!! MOTHER OF... UGH!!!" I continued pushing," I can see the the head. Come on one big push, your doing great." "UGH!!! SON OF A B*TCH!!!" Then I heard a baby crying. "Congratulations it's a boy." Just when I thought I was done, another contraction came. "MMH!! DOCTOR I THINK THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!" Again I had to push until I heard another baby cry. "It's a girl." I pass out from exhaustion.

When I wake up I see two little angels sleeping next to me."My babies. All mine, you're so beautiful." I kissed them both on the head. "I'll never let anyone hurt you, never."

Lucian Pov
I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. Its been 8 months since she left and I'm finally feeling like myself again. I'm back to my old routine and I even choose a new mate. Her name is Willow. We got together a few months ago after my whole breakdown. She was the nurse assigned to me by the pack doctor. She took care of me even when I lost all hope. I love her so much. Today I was going to introduce her to the pack as their Luna. She was so excited, but I still felt hollow. I knew that Alexis would never return after what I did to her, so I had to take this step for the sake of the pack. A knock on the door disturbed my thoughts. "Come in." The door opened and there stood Willow in a light pink sun dress, her mahogany hair was down and her hazel eyes were filled with excitement. "Hey babe, I'm so excited for today, are you as excited as I am?" "Mmm" She walked over to me and sat on my lap, and continued talking about today. I on the other hand was thinking about Alexis and how she was doing. "Babe, are you listening to me?" "Yeah, lets go." She got off me and we went downstairs.

Nile Pov
There he was, the man of the hour along with his future Luna. Ever since my sister went missing he has been behaving strangely. He didn't even bother to send a search team to look for her. Pathetic, that's what he was. My brother on the other hand found his mate, who turned out to be my sister's friend, how ironic, huh. Anyway let's enjoy the rest of the show shall we? "Greetings everyone, as you may know today I'll be introducing your future Luna. Everyone please welcome Willow Evergreen." Everyone in the room was cheering for her, but I knew better, I knew that she wasn't the true Luna, my sister was. My wolf wanted to tear Lucian up limb by limb but I had to stop him.
-That two timing slime ball. He hurt my sister.
Not now Jake we'll get him, but not now. Patience, once we find our sister, we will take revenge.
-We need to find her soon. Should we inform Charlie of our plan?
No, he is the beta, he will surely be on Lucian's side. We can't trust him now.

Alexis Pov
Its been two days since the twins came home. Viviane and Chloe have been coming in to check on me. "Oh my gosh Alexis, those two are so cute! I just love them so much!" Typical Chloe. "Calm down, their sleeping, you wouldn't wanna wake them up, would you?" She shook her head. "But A, Chloe has a point, your children are very cute. They look like you." "Actually they look like Lucian." Both Viviane and I gave Chloe a death stare. "Sorry, just saying what's on my mind." She shrugs and continues eating her potato chips. "So... are you going to tell him?" I think about it for a while. "No. He doesn't deserve to know. He rejected me, which means he rejected them too." They both look at me with shock on their face, but decided not to say anything. I hear the twins crying from their room. I stand up and go to them. "Mmm my babies, why are you crying, huh? Come here to mommy." I pick them up and sit down on my rocking chair and start humming a lullaby my mom used to sing for me. Viviane walks in and tells me that they're leaving. After they left, I put the twins down and go to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Once I'm done cooking I sit on the couch and watch TV.

I was about to wash the dishes when someone knocked on the door. I open it only to find my brother Nile at the door. "Hi sis."