Chapter 5:What Do You Want?

Alexis Pov
"N-Nile?" There stood my brother with a big smile on his face. He leans in to hug me but I push him away. "How did you find me?" He ran his fingers through his hair. "Um, I tracked down your scent to here. You were pretty hard to find, but here I am." He gave me a sheepish smile. "What do you want?" "I know what he did to you. I can help you take revenge on him." I raise my brow, "Your acting as if you didn't treat me like that." Again he runs his fingers through his hair. "I'm so sorry Alex, I didn't know what I was doing. I was such a fool, please forgive me. I'll do anything to make it up to you, just say the word and it's done." I looked at him and he seemed sincere. "Fine come in." I step aside and he walks in. "You have 10 minutes to explain yourself." He sits down and I sit next to him. He starts explaining his plan and soon it was starting to appeal to me.

"Hmm, okay, I'll trust you again but if you make a mistake I will kill you." He chuckles lightly and raises his hands up in surrender. "I've missed you sis." He gives me a small smile and stands up. "Bye Alex. I'll keep you posted on the pack." He walks out and closes the door. What along day.

Two months later
My brother and I were starting to put our plan into action. He was getting along with the twins. We even found out that he was Viviane's mate, they haven't stopped touching each other since. "So A, are you ready for this?" I look up to my brother, "More than you know." We go outside and Nile calls Lucian. "Alpha, I've found my sister. She has two children with her. I'm at Golden Gate Mall. Come quickly."

Lucian Pov
After what Nile told me I quickly rush out and head downstairs. "Charlie, come on, Nile has found Alexis." He grabs the car keys. We quickly drive to the mall and find Nile waiting at the door. "Come on she's in the food court." We walk into the mall. "You said she had two kids with her, who are they?" We stop walking and he turns around. "Alpha I think their your kids. Their names are Zara and Zane. I've been keeping an eye on her since two months ago." My kids? She was pregnant when she left, how could she keep this from me. She's gonna pay."We get to the food court and find her there sitting and smirking at us. I walk over to her and sit down. Next to her were two kids who were sleeping soundly." Why didn't you tell me?" She looks at me and laughs. I could feel my anger rising, did she think this was funny. "Alexis answer me." She got up and sat next to me. "Look at them, they look just like you don't they. But unfortunately for you, you won't ever see them again." I looked at her like she grew another head. "You see I'm going away with my kids, far away where you'll never find me." I grab her throat and she laughs at me. "What's so funny? Huh!" "You are, you still don't get it do you? I'm going to kill myself and the twins, then let's see how happy you are with Willow." "How did you know about Willow?" Again she laughs. This is starting to annoy me. "Dearest Alpha, I've had my eyes on you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go die."

Alexis Pov
I stand up and head towards the door, "Goodbye Lucian." I press the button and the bomb goes off. I can see Lucian running towards me but it was too late.

Eight years later
"Zane, Zara come down for breakfast!" The twins quickly rush down the stairs, "Hi mom." These two are exactly alike. "Mmm, what do you want for breakfast? Some pancakes or toast with bacon, eggs and sausages?" They both sit down, "Some pancakes for me." I place a plate of pancakes in front of Zara, she is just like me. "Mmm, toast please." On the other hand Zane is like his father. Typical, it's been eight years since I pulled that little stunt in front of Lucian. The twins and I moved to England. They both have accents since they grew up here. They are totally adorable, Zane looks like his father but has my eyes and Zara looks like me but with Lucian's eyes. My brother has been keeping me up to date with the pack. Apparently Lucian went on a rampage after I 'died' he has become cold, sadistic and flat out evil. He even went as far as to make a rule that anyone who mentions me shall die, funny right? But it serves him  right, he deserves to suffer. I on the other hand have made alot of progress. I've started my own restaurant chain and fashion line. I'm one of the biggest names in the industry. Today I'm going to meet a prospective client, hopefully all goes well. "Come on guys time for school." I take my bag, walk out of the house, lock it and go to my car and drive to the kids school. "Bye mom." "Bye guys have fun."