Talk to me - Cavetown

Who wants to be insta friends? That why you bother me there for an update while liking my pics that I barely post but have a lot of effort behind them.

Saiki's POV
Fujiwara didn't come to school today, people noticed but didn't seem to care. In fact things went to normal, people felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulder. And her power hasn't been affecting anyone lately, so why is it still affecting me.

She makes me act weird and it's embarrassing, I never act that way to anyone. Stupid feelings, it's not love it's sympathy. I still haven't found out who did this to her.

Fujiwara third person point of view.

"Oh goodness gracious, Wr killed him" Fujiwara said with little to no remorse "serves him right (y/n) he raped you"

"Should we leave him here?" You asked "better to. And also maybe we should kill another family, or people will know it's you" she said and you took the knife out of his body.

"Good idea, do you want to take the lead for this one?" You asked her.

"Gladly" you let go as she took over. Your body transforming into hers.

You both wear the same thing except this is what she looks like.

She walked out of the house and to some random neighbors house. "It's always a bloody hell wherever you go sayoko" (y/n) commented.

"It's about to get even more bloodier"
She began killing a random family before they got the chance to scream, slitting their throats making them silent.

"I wanna celebrate with ice cream" she said as she dusted herself off and quietly left.

It's three by now. Which means classes are over for the day. (Y/n) sat at her booth eating a well deserved ice cream. Not thinking of much till someone sat in front of her "s-Saiki?" She asked as he stared at her.

"It's nice to see you here, how can I help you?" You asked him "why did you skip school today?" He asked you "well I wasn't feeling good that's all" you said with an embarrassed smile.

"JiJi, you know if your not feeling good you can always talk to me. It may not look like it but I'm trying to help and I can't do that if you don't let me in" he explained as he held onto one of your hands "everything is fine Saiki, I just figured that I needed a break today. I'll go back tomorrow but depending on everyone else I might not stay..." you said as you subconsciously rubbed his hand with your thumb.

"Come with me" he said as he stood up. You stand up shocked on his sudden movement and followed him "where are we going?" You asked him and he sighed "do you trust me?" He asked and you nodded "okay, I'm gonna cover your eyes so it's a suprise. I'm also gonna carry you so you can't feel anything, is that fine?" He asked and you kinda saw it as suspicious but trusted him "it's fine Saiki" he placed a hand over your eyes and lifted you off of the ground. Like a minute of walking then he placed you back down.

"We're here" he removed his hands from your eyes. The two of you were at a forest looking place, with flowers and lots of trees "wow it's beautiful Saiki" you admired the scenery.

(Y/n pov)

"It's not actually a forest, just an abandoned garden but you get the point" he explained as I giggled "I don't get the point" he sighed "this was once a beautiful garden, and then the bugs and weeds took over, it's been abandoned. Just because it wasn't as beautiful as it once was, doesn't mean it's not beautiful anymore. Some people may look for a beautiful garden, others are fine with what Mother Nature took back"

I didn't know this side of Saiki, it's strange. But I don't hate it.

"What are you saying?" I asked him.

"I'm saying, that there's still people that care for you. People still love a wild garden as much as a neat one..."

He held my hands "(y/n)..." my eyes widened. He called me by my first name "i just want you to talk to me, it doesn't matter where. It can be here on the floor, or on the phone if you prefer. I'll be here till your okay" he wrapped his arms around me, I stayed quiet enjoying the embrace
"I care about you, your father cares about you. And you remember mera?" He asked me and I nodded "we feed her family often" I answered and he gave me a soft small smile "she misses you, she knows you did nothing wrong. I do too, we care because we know who you truly are"

I smiled "saiki, the me that you say you know... she's not here anymore. The naive little girl is away, in her comfort zone. She doesn't think she'll show her face out here anymore. In fact... I also don't think I wanna show my face. You care about me and I care about you... don't worry Saiki, I'll make sure no harm comes to you and your family. Along with mera's family, take care of my father for me, he's all I have left"

His face held confusion as I let go of him "sayoko, you can take the lead from now on" I said as I extended my arms and fell to the ground.

"(Y/n)-

Saiki rushed to help you up but was surprised when he saw red eyes stare back at him with an amused smile.

"I'm sorry, she's not here anymore" sayoko said as she stood up on her own "who are you?" He asked her "pleasure to meet you Saiki, I'm sayoko" she bowed "I'm the reason why you can't read (y/n) anymore"

His eyes widened at her words "yeah I know about you, she doesn't though. I was made for her safety, by her" she looked around at the flowers "your right, a wild garden is just as beautiful as a neat one" she said as she picked up a daisy "too bad you couldn't see the kept garden in its prime"

She began laughing, an almost sadistic laugh.

Did you like this chapter? I rlly tried. Also this is my first ever very successful book. It would've been discontinued without your comments and public library adds.

Your interactions keep me going and I love you guys. At first I made this when Saiki k was barely popping and now we're here and everyone started watching it. I'm so glad I made this early but at the same time I'm slow so like oof.

I love you guys <3