Good time -owl city

Part two, the beach one. Heyyy, sorry for real late update, it was a Christmas break and I used all my new gifts (I got roller skates) n e ways

That stunt saiki pulled really grinds my gears, he's confusing me. Is he into me or is he just being friendly, do friend even whisper in your ears all lovey-dovey? And cookie?! Did he call me a snack?! Gosh I'm such a fan girl, what next?! I make a fanfiction about him?

He's still holding my hand, I love holding hands with people; I always feel safe and protected when I'm in someone's hold.

"We're here" he said as I looked up to see we're at a park.

"Saiki, I thought we were going to the beach?" I asked as I looked to see kids playing "we're meeting here" he said as he dragged me down to a bench and we sat, he never once let go of my hand.

"Yo, buddies!" I heard the familiar voice of nendo "hey nendo! Hey Kai!" Nendo and Kaidou came.

"Hey everyone!" Another familiar voice came too "wow hey teruhashi!" Kaidou greeted her "hey guys!" Chiyo waved besides teruhashi "hey chiyo!" I waved to her showing her that she didn't go unnoticed.

"I'm here guys!" Our favorite dude hairo came "hey hairo" nendo greeted him.

"Come on guys, let's go to the beach!" Hairo cheered which caused me to cheer, I lifted my hand up and yelled "yeah!"

"Woah JiJi, I didn't know you and saiki became a thing" hairo pointed out our hands "what? No! I-it's just!" I didn't know what to say!!!

"Her dad told me to take care of her since she gets lost easily" Saiki lied and I calmed down, he has my back.

I felt his thumb caress my hand, oh saiki you confusing creature.

"Makes sense to me, let's go!" Nendo yelled as we all made our way out the park and to the beach. The whole trip there I felt eyes burn into the back of my head, a very threatening aura was cursing me.

———

"Wow we're here!" I cheered as I felt a soft breeze welcome me, I closed my eyes and let the breeze hug me with its warm smell of a happy ocean.

"Come on, let's have some fun!" I pulled saiki with me as I ran to a spot I thought was nice for us to set camp. Hairo put down a giant-ish beach blanket and nendo helped putting up the umbrella, we set our things on top of the blanket.

"I'm gonna go change into my swimsuit, I'll be right back!" I made my way to the changing rooms and removed my sundress. My bikini was a turquoise two piece with a mid rise ruffled skirt. I felt very cute and confident to go outside.

"Saiki! You wanna come swim with me?" I asked him as I rushed to him "sure" I smiled "great let's go" I grabbed his wrist and hauled him

"Wait!" He stopped me "what is it?" I asked him.

"You forgot to put sunscreen" he handed me a bottle of sunscreen "oh right, thank you Saiki!" I put sunscreen through my body "Saiki, how about I put sunscreen on your back and you put some on mines?" He thought about it for a minute then nodded as I put some on my hand and rubbed it into his back "wow Saiki, you really need a massage. Your back is so stiff" I said as I gently rubbed the lotion onto his back.

"Your turn" he turned me around and I held my puffy hair to the side he massaged the sunscreen onto my back "wow Saiki, your hands work wonders, it's also putting me to sleep"

I finally brought Saiki to the water.
A chill went up my spine as I walked into the water, it was cold "let's slowly get comfortable with the temperature?" I asked saiki and he held a smirk on his face.