A quick valentines special

I made treats for my friends. I appreciate them and I wanted to show them how much they mean to me. And what better way than to bake them a treat! I made them chocolate covered strawberries, cliche I know but they're delicious.

I made a special batch for Saiki. And by special I mean his has a personal cake with it. I hope he likes it, I poured my heart and soul into his.

When school came around I gave everyone their strawberries. Pink and white for friends, and chocolate and red for Saiki.

I see his pink hair down the hall "Saiki!" I greeted him and he turned around "hey JiJi" he greeted me "I-I made you something...N-Not just for you! I made some for the others too... so I- um I hope you like them they'remadespecialandipouredmyheartandsoulintothesesincetheyaredifferentthantheothersbecauseyourareallyspecialpersontome! OKAY BYE!" I placed the box in his hand and quickly left his sight.

Stupid stupid, couldn't even give it to him normally! I sighed and buried my head between my legs.

"There you are" it was Saiki. His voice I mean. He placed his hand on my head and I looked up "you left before I could give you your gift" he said as he took my hand and placed a box on it "what is it?" I asked him "well open it" he sat down with me. I unwinded the ribbon and opened the box, inside was a stuffed keroppi frog "omg Saiki! These were expensive, how did you know I wanted him?!" I asked him with a surprised face "that's a suprise how I knew. Also you had a collection of them so i figured you wanted to keep collecting"

I had stars in my eyes and I tackled him with a hug "oh Saiki thank youuu!" I squeezed him tight "good grief are you trying to kill me?" He asked me and I quickly let go "oh, sorry" I quickly apologized "it's fine, the chocolate strawberries were good. But the cake was amazing" he said with a soft smile

"really? Thank goodness. It was also made with a secret ingredient!" He had a questioning look on his face "what do you mean?" He asked me and I giggled "it was made with my love goo~" his face held a look of horror "what's your love goo?" He asked me as he was shaking "oh, you know. The filling that's between the two pieces of cake" I said sitting closer to him. Taking his hand "everything I made you comes from here" I placed his hand over my heart but he quickly removed his hand

"okay but back to the love goo, what's it made of?" He asked.

"It's supposed to be a secret, but I'll tell you. It's just a homemade strawberry jelly with a hint of honey and some vanilla extract" I explained and he sighed "good"

"What did you think I meant?" I asked him.

"Nothing really. Good grief, it's getting late. Let's go home" he got up and helped me up.

"Today was fun, right?" I asked him.

"...yeah. Fun"

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Sorry this was made so late, but here's the last minute special.