Hug all your friends- cavetown

Hiii everyone, or the people who actually read this (idk who reads this cuz it doesn't tell me anything) and that's the problem. In my head I'm like "why update if no one reads" and so I might just not update until someone actually reads this. And so ima leap over to my other book and finish that cuz I'm a mess.

Fujiwara pov
Kaidou walked me home after the sun set so I'd get home safe.

"See you tomorrow Kai" i smiled and hugged him "yeah, also one more thing" he lifted my chin and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I felt my cheeks getting warm, he chuckled and pinched my cheek "you know, your cute JiJi?" I got flustered and swatted his hand away "b-Baka!... but anyways thanks for today" I looked down and didn't make eye contact "it's no problem JiJi, go home and get some sleep alright?" He gave me one last kiss but on my forehead.

I waved him goodbye and walked inside my house, I closed the door with a sigh.

"How'd your date go?" Papa startled me "papa! You startled me!" I took off my shoes and walked in the house "but anyways it went great, he's a really nice guy" I smiled and so did he "I'm glad your living life" he gave you a hug and ruffled your hair "it's getting late, I'm gonna head to bed" he kissed my forehead and made his way to the stairs "goodnight papa" I waved him off "goodnight" he replied as he vanished from my sight.

I caught mousey in the living room as he sat on the couch.
"Mousey! My child! Come with me baby!" I scooped up said cat and brought him to my room.

"Guess what, I had a great day hanging out with Kaidou! He's a sweet guy and he even bought me food!" I rubbed his tummy and he meowed.

"Mousey, do you think I'm doing the right thing sometimes? Because I don't really know if I am. I remember the friends I had back at my old school, I kinda miss them" he nuzzled his cheek on mines and plopped down on the pillow next to me.

I'm just being ridiculous. I turn off the lamp and drifted to sleep.

The next morning.
"Goodmorning saiki!" You see him locking his house gate and he turns to you.

Morning.

You sped up to walk with him. "Hey I have something for you!" You opened your backpack and pulled out a tiny box "I made mini cupcakes and this ones for you!" You placed the box on his palm and smiled "I made one for everyone and all of them are different"

Thanks

Saiki put the box in his backpack and we continued your walk to school.

"Kai!" You squealed as you ran up to kaidou "JiJi!" He opened his arms and you hugged his body. You sighed in contempt "it's been forever since I seen you" he laughed "it hasn't even been 24 hours"

The three of you walked up to class and made your ways to your seats. Chiyo made her way to your desk and tapped your shoulder "hey, fujiwara. Can we talk outside?" She asked.

"Sure!"

The two of you made your way out the classroom, chiyo sighed "so, I wanted to become friends with you. I think your a cool person Fujiwara!" She smiled and scratched the back of her neck "oh my goose, really?! Thank you, I would totally be friends with a kind, sweet, and trustworthy girl like you!" You cheered and chiyo blushed.

"Great! So do you want to come with me and teruhashi to shop around later?" She offered with a look of hope in her eyes. You thought about it for a minute "a girls shopping trip?! Count me in!" You gave her your signature closed eye smile and she cheered "alright, we'll pick you up afterschool!" You nodded as you made your way back inside the classroom and waited for the teacher to start the lesson.