line Without A Hook- Ricky Montgomery

I went from being three chapters ahead, to a half written chapter 😭 also small hiatus, I'm moving and there's no wifi at the new house. Will be back after the 20th

   Kaidou's POV
I made it to (y/n)'s home in time, at least that's what I've been told. When I was running she was slipping out of conscious, her sibling/cousin hikari was there. She quickly brought us inside, she put her in a room and her mother quickly went inside. I sat downstairs on the couch and waited for an answer. Usually you'd take someone to a hospital, but the hospital was in the city and I didn't have time to go there, I didn't even have a car to take me there.

"Hey kaidou?" Hikari walked in "is she okay?" I asked them, they nodded "she's fine, she's just resting now. Here, have some water" they handed me a glass of water "thank you, no tea?" I asked them "yeah no I'm too lazy" they flopped down next to me and sighed "I guess no one told you she had arythhmia"

"Yeah, it was a shock to me" I awkwardly laughed "yeah, her mom has it too. When she was in labor she almost died, thankfully she didn't and they are both happy and healthy" they smiled at the pillow they held "I made a mistake" I slouched down "what do you mean?" They asked me "well, we didn't tell anyone that we were dating. She didn't tell you or her family and yet I told mines without asking her first, when I told her my family wanted to meet her as my girlfriend she panicked and I didn't know how to help her" hikari sighed "listen kaidou, if you feel like breaking up with my sister; as sad as it is she'd smile and support you. It's what she did with sai-duck" they admitted "sai-duck? You mean saiki?" I asked them, they nodded "those two were attached to the hip, best friends but one of them felt like more. I don't know what was in sai-duck's head but since day one he knew to protect her, he never wanted to see her anything other than happy. I don't know what changed but he just suddenly stopped caring for a while, like he forgot the reason he loved her" they dramatically cried.

"Such a bittersweet romantic love story, must be written with words" a single tear dramatically rolled down their cheek "wow, I didn't know saiki liked her. From the way he acts towards her you'd think they weren't that close"

"Yeah, well instead of him loving her, it's her loving him now. Of course you rival that love" they giggled "really? How do you know?" They flinched when I asked "o-oh well it's like a vision I get. I can see people's deepest desires and even feel them"

"Wow that's amazing, you know... I have powers myself as well" I bragged "wow what are they?" They asked me, I began to explain it to them.

"Wow that all sounds cool, also the group dark reunion sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it" they went deep into thought.

Footsteps were heard coming from upstairs, soon enough (y/n)'s mom came into view "I treated her, she's just resting now" she said as she began to put on her apron "would you like to stay for dinner uh..."

"Kaidou Shun, and no ma'am but thanks for the offer. I must be getting home now" I bid my farewell and made my way home.

___ ___ ___

The next day at school I saw her again, bright as day walking with hikari "oh shun!" She saw me and ran over, she wrapped me in her arms and snuggled in my chest "h-hey (y/n) are you feeling better?" I asked her "mhm yea! I had the craziest dream, we were all wizards going to some school, I was in the yellow team, you were in the blue team, and Hika was in the green team" she ranted and I smiled staring into her eyes "uh so anyways how was ur sleep?" She asked me "I didn't get much sleep. More thinking than actual sleep" her smile dissolved as she took my hands into hers "what were you thinking about?" She asked me "well..." I didn't want to say what was actually bothering me, knowing her she will blame herself "just about dark reunion. Somehow they feel closer to us now that we're together"