Falling for U (peachy ft.mxmtoon)

What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I actually fall victim to her powers? I'm a psychic, I could easily block her powers. 

What's worse is that I sorta liked the feeling, it's foreign but nevertheless it was pleasant. Almost like a sunset scenery where you just have to stop and admire the view before it's gone. Maybe that's just the affect she has on people, I can see why people took an immediate attraction to her.

"Saiki! Hey saiki!" Speak of the she-devil I turn around and there she was running towards me holding her book bag.

"Silly saiki, you forgot to wait for me!" She panted as she held onto my shoulder for support

Silly girl, you forgot I don't care

Her face held offense and pain.

I smiled I was only joking

Wait, since when would I smile for something so small?

She lightly punched my shoulder "don't joke like that, I thought you enjoyed my company!" She giggled and sighed "seriously tho sai-San, I thought you actually didn't want to be friends..." she looked down and then shook her head "so... we are friends right?" She asked me in confusion

Absolutely

She smiled to herself "good, now let's keep walking!" She took my hand and we walked side by side to school.

"Best friend Kai!" Fujiwara waved to Kaidou "hey JiJi, what's up?" He asked as he turned around "I bought a new fantasy game, wanna play it sometime?" She asked him "sure, we can play when I get the chance"

Readers pov

I talked to many people this morning, fellow members of the cooking club called me so we could review next months activities.

"This meeting went well, so glad we had Fujiwara to crave so many things!" Club president morioka chuckled as she stood up "as promised I brought cookies, they're snickerdoodles since I love them the most!" We all ate the cookies and made side conversation for a little bit.

Third person w/teruhashi

"Phase one is complete, onto phase two!" Teruhashi and chiyo were on the rooftop scheming
(y/n)'s demise.

"Teruhashi, are you sure about this? Couldn't we have done something else?" Chiyo asked with worry "Chiyo, this is a vital step in our plan. There's gotta be a reason why she suddenly transferred, maybe something happened in her last school that could be soul shattering to her. Her whole hApPy and bUbBlY facade can't go on forever"

"Right, eliminate the enemy" the two sneaked their way to the office and read her file "so this is why she transferred" teruhashi grinned "we just got the upper hand, there's no way she can hide the truth"

"So how would we let her know that we know?" Chiyo asked teruhashi "we stick a note in her shoe locker, a little scare saying that we know her secret. She's gonna hate it"

Teruhashi copied the record and the two of them left the office. They stuck the record in an envelope along with a note.

"Perfect, now we leave it in her locker and wait for things to fall into place"

Reader pov

"Saiki! Hey saiki! Let's walk home together?" I asked him hoping he'd agree. He nodded and I cheered. We made our way down to the shoe lockers and I opened mines to find a letter with my shoes.

Instead of reading it I stuff it in my bag to read later, I wasn't gonna waste precious friend time.

Me and saiki walked in comfortable silence, I could tell saiki enjoys the quiet time. Now I could focus on the letter, I wonder who's it from. And it's even more of a mystery since I didn't open it. Is it from a teacher? A student? A secret admirer?! I can't wait to get home today.

Did anything interesting happen today?

I turned to saiki "yeah, I had snickerdoodles and I ate a mango cake for lunch. Sorry I didn't share I couldn't really find you" I giggled and he kept his straight face "why don't you smile more often? you smiled this morning" I asked as i stopped walking.

No reason.

He kept on walking. I frowned, I wish he'd smile more. We walked more and I noticed a tree that had fruit "Saiki, hold my bag!" I gave him my bag and i ran to the tree. It was an orange tree that had some great looking oranges, I could make a tart or a nice juice for breakfast.

I climb up and pick some of the fresher oranges "catch them saiki!" I threw them to saiki and he caught all of them "are they enough?" I asked him and he nodded. I started climbing down the tree "Saiki, if I make a tart would you want so-

EEK!" I'm falling down the tree. I waited for the hard impact of the ground but it never came

You could open your eyes now

I opened my eyes and saiki caught me from falling, I stare into his eyes half scared and half relieved "thank goodness your fast saiki, I probably would've broken a leg" I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him super tight "I am in your debt saiki, if you ever need me to repay you i will gladly do it" without saying a word he put me down and began picking up the oranges. I bent down and helped him as well, we finished and made our merry way back to our designated houses.

"Goodbye saiki, see you tomorrow!" I waved him goodbye and he nodded closing his gate and I walked into my yard closing my gate too.

Saiki pov (ooc because he's gonna say a swear word)

Oh no it happened again. God damn it, she was the one who was falling yet I'm the one that fell. She's not in love with me, but I'm in love with her?

This doesn't make any sense, how the hell would I fall in love. I need to stay away from her, who knows what this virus could do to me.

But still.

...

I kinda like the feeling...

I'm so sorry, it all goes downhill from here. But hey, love conquers all