Breathing

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook's mind was in a void. He was hearing everything that was happening around him but he didn't had control on his body. He wanted to open his eyes and speak but even after trying with all his force he was unable to move his hand to move out of the water.

Then he felt someone pulling him outside. The cold grip around his arms was hurting. Sudden hold on his body and the grunting sound of the one who was helping him sounded clear to him. He tried to take control of his body and mind but failed terribly.

After few pulling and grunting the one that helped him was able to pull him out. He felt his body leaving the water and a full breath filled his lungs.

He pushed his eyes to open but it was still dark around him. The he felt someone pushing on his chest. He heard a cry when the one around him held him arm.

"No no wake up. Please wake up." Taehyung said shaking Jungkook's body vigorously.

"Hey Taehyung don't cry. I'm fine." Jungkook said as he heard Taehyung crying and shouting.

"Please don't die. Don't die because of me. Please wake up." Taehyung said tears streaming down his face unconsciously.

"I won't please calm down. I'm alright" Jungkook tried to lift his hand and wipe those tears that were streaming the flawless face of other's.

"Jungkook-ssi wake up please. Please open your eyes. I'll go with you please just wake up. Do whatever you want to do just wake up please don't die. Please don't die because of me. I'm sorry I'm sorry please wake up." Taehyung was shaking him continuously and was crying also.

"Taehyung I'll never send you anywhere away from me. I'll never let anyone hurt you. Please don't say like that. See I'm okay. I should say sorry not you. I'm the one who hurt you, I'm the one who did all bad things to you yet here you are worried for me. I'm sorry please. I'm awake just look at me." Jungkook desperately said as those words left Taehyung's mouth. He felt his body jerking again.

"Phone... take my phone and call Jimin hyung or anyone else. They will take care of me. Just calm down. Shhhhh. Here it's in my pocket."

As he said that only to himself as he knew Taehyung was not able to listen to him but the feeling of happiness he felt when he felt Taehyung tapping on his coat pocket and then on his pant's pocket and took out his phone. He felt Taehyung using his thumb to get access to his phone.

"Hey don't open the gallery please. Just call anyone please. Don't open the gallery....." he knew if Taehyung saw that he will hate him more. Jungkook's gallery was filled with Taehyung's different pictures. He took them without anyone's knowledge and back then he didn't knew hwy do he want to keep them but he just did.

"Chim its me please don't hung up."

"Of course after what i did, why would he talk to me."

"Chim h-he....... h-he..."

"Taehyung calm down. I'm totally fine. I'll be okay. Ahhhh why am i not waking up. What the hell is happening." Jungkook tried his best to fight back with whatever the power  was that was stopping him from waking up.