Being Loved

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"It was Jungkook, It was him all along. I-It was J-Jungkook..."

He didn't realized the one that was standing behind him. He was sitting on the floor with a crippled piece of paper clutched in his hand. He was lost in his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Tae what's taking ....." Jimin said while rotating him around and he panicked seeing tear strained face of other.

"What happened?" Jimin said hugging his friend and rocking him back and forth. Taehyung was still lost. He didn't knew who he was, or what he was saying. He was just talking.

"I-it was h-him. H-he played w-with my fe-elings." He said between his sobs and Jimin felt anger raising in his stomach.

"What are you saying? Who are you talking about?" Jimin said while pulling off of the hug.

"It was him. He........ He played with me...." Taehyung repeated suddenly trashing in Jimin's hold.

"Tae talk to me. Who are you talking about?" Jimin said trying to control his friend.

"J-Jungkook. It w-was him." A paper rolled down from his hand. Jimin picked up the paper and he saw other papers in Taehyung's lap also.

He opened it and read the paper. He clenched his jaw while eyes fixed on the paper .

What the fuck did you do Kook. You could've atleast talked to me.

Jimin thought while reaching for his phone. He fished it out of his pocket and dialed a number and plugged the phone with his ear.

"Hello Namjoon. Go to the meeting hall and attend the meeting, I'm busy can't do it right now." He said and cut the call as Namjoon agreed for it.

"Tae listen to me......" he said trying his best to jolt younger to get him back in his senses.

"Taehyung" he said with raised voice and the called male flinched.

"I need you to calm down and get up." He said while standing up. He pulled Taehyung to make him stand and then he took him by his arm and left the office.

"Go inside and stay there. Don't you dare to think about doing anything foolish. Let me deal with this." He said and pushed Taehyung inside the room. He left the younger and went downstairs.

Taehyung stumbled toward the bed and with shaky legs he went toward it. He held the foot of the bed for support and climbed up on it.

He sat there with hugging his knees close to his chest. He couldn't help but being angry on himself.

"How could you let your guard down?" He said to himself. "He played you so easily. You are pathetic Taehyung. First Lisa played you and now he did. And what can you do? You can only cry. That's all what you ever did."

Taehyung felt like crying but it was not out of pity. It was his anger that will flow from his eyes. He hate Jungkook. He hate him with all he has.

"I HATE YOU." he yelled and threw the pillow on the ground. He cried harder feeling helpless.

"I want you here Kook. I don't know how you will do it but i want you here by the evening." Jimin said with full authority. Voice cold only visible emotion was anger.