Written Emotions

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Morning hyung" Jungkook said as he saw Jimin going upstairs.

"Morning" Jimin replied monotonously.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked

"To see Taehyung. He must be awake by now. Why are you so happy today?" Jimin said watching the smile on Jungkook's face.

"Oh it's noting. I just got my session with Lisa.... have a good day hyung " Jungkook said while walking away.

Jimin clearly knows Jungkook just lied to him but he shrugged it off cz lately Jungkook is not telling him all truth.

He went up to the room and knocked on the door while getting in. He saw Taehyung sitting on the bed,  all washed up and dressed. He saw the change of expression on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung was more relax than yesterday. He gave him a small smile, didn't spoke anything but he seemed happy.

"Hi Tae. So what do you think we should do today?" Jimin said knowing that he won't get an answer but still he hopes one day Taehyung will talk to him like he once did.

Taehyung slides the letter farther under the pillow and adjusting him in a way that Jimin should not find out. Why you might ask? Cz he don't find it comfortable to tell Jimin about it.

"M-morning Hyung" Jin turned around and saw Jungkook standing outside the door. He turned back to the work he is doing and greeted back.

"Can i come in?" Jin didn't took his eyes off of the work.

"Come in" Jungkook walked inside Jin's room and sat across the table.

"How are you hyung?"

"Why are you here JK?" Jin deadpanned him.

"I-i came to apologize." Jungkook said.

"Apologize for what?" Now Jin was looking his face.

"I want to say s-sorry for what i did to T-Taehyung. I....."

"I'm not the one you should apologize. Apologize to him for what you did." Jin cut him off.

"What you said was right. I deserve worse but I really love him hyung. I can't even think about staying away from him. I know i know i broke him but i never intended to, Lisa misguided him. Please hyung..."

"You can say whatever you want JK. But I'm not the one you should apologize to. It's him. Go and try to earn his forgiveness. Just I'm sorry and his it's okay won't be enough."

"You forgive me, don't get mad at me and I'm sure I'll win his heart." Jungkook sounded quite determined which made Jin smile.

"I forgive you Jungkook. Go get your love." He said patting his back.

Jungkook stayed with Jin for sometime and then headed back to the mansion. He asked Jin to come over as Taehyung would have loved his company. Jin assured him that he will in the evening.

"That was fun." Jimin said placing the chess board aside. He looked at his friends face, Taehyung was smiling not like he do usually but a small smile was plastered on his face.

"I miss you Tae." Jimin couldn't hold himself back and hugged him.

"I miss you Taehyung."  Taehyung remembered Jin's words from yesterday's letter . He just lowered his eyes thinking he is giving everyone a  hard time.

"Hey hey no being sad okay. We'll get over this." Jimin hugged him tightly and kissed on his temple.

"Alright i have to go now. I have a class today." Jimin stood up and left the room not before telling Taehyung that he will bring his lectures home.