Encounter

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Let him go Park. He didn't do anything. You got problems with me deal with me. Let him go." Jungkook sounded more oppressed than angry.

"Oh come one Jungkookie don't make a fool of yourself. I heard of you as a cold hearted person and I'd like to keep my opinion that way." Bogum said while chuckling.

"What do you want Bogum?" Jimin said pulling Jungkook back.

"Just a peaceful dinner with my family. Shall we?"

"And what makes you think I'll do that?"

"Oh you will, cz Min-Jae is still inside." Bogum said pointing at the room.

"Shall we?" Jungkook and Jimin felt so helpless. Bogum did had a upper hand over here. He was having his full hand over Taehyung and they can't take that lightly. Not with Taehyung's life on the line.

They left the room with Bogum. Jungkook's eyes were still on the glass of window. He was walking backward.

He wanted to kill all of them and take Taehyung with him and keep him in his arms away from the world. Taehyung was back unconscious or maybe he was too weak to see around.

"Set the table for 3 person." Bogum asked his maid and both of them also joined him. They sat there and after a while Min-Jae also came in the view.

Jungkook wanted to tear him apart limb from limb. He was boring his eyes in him and the other bowed to him mocking him.

Jimin held his hand from under the table and squeezed it asking him to keep it low key. Jungkook huffed and released a long breath to calm himself down.

After a while they had a dinner. It was only Bogum who was talking. He did his best that Jungkook make a simple mistake and he can take advantage of his weakness. He was happy that he made a right decision by keeping Taehyung to him.

"You know what Jungkook...... i was disappointed when you didn't recognized me standing right infront of you. You don't forget your friends" Jungkook whipped his head to Bogum.

"We didn't met earlier or else things wouldn't be like that today Bogum." Jungkook said voice irritated and angry.

"Oh no no no no we did met earlier. Remember the day you came to pick Taehyung from the cemetery when he was talking to someone.......... that someone was me......oh my God the look i saw in your eyes....... it was jealousy and hurt....... that day i got to know how important that boy was to you." Jungkook's hold on chopsticks loosened and they dropped on the plate.

"Stop making things up Park."

"You don't believe me? Okay....... Taehyung was on the ground when i gave him the hand but you were quick to pull him up. ' I said leave. What part of it is that you don't understand' you said to me " Bogum started laughing loudly.

"Oh God for a second i was scared of you. You feeling were sincere yet scary......... You did a great job Jungkookie, it took me five months just to get to know his name....... you are sincere I'd give you that."

"Stop talking Park before i lose my patience." Jungkook growled.

"Oh don't worry you won't or else you little boyfriend will lose his life."

"PARK." Jungkook slammed his hand on the table.

"Keep it low Jeon." Min-Jae entered and stood beside Bogum.

Jungkook and Jimin stood up together.

"We'll take our leave now." Jimin said and took Jungkook by his hand. Jungkook was clueless on what was his brother doing.