Close to heart

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The bandage on Taehyung's head is removed. Last 2 weeks were hard for Taehyung as he wanted to play with Yeontan and doctor prohibited him from moving around.

He is happy that he is free of that bandage. A little plaster on the scar won't be any bad. Now he is free to play with his new dog.

"Tannie" he yelled soon he entered the living room. Jungkook who was beside him smiled on younger's innocence.

"Bring him to his room." Jungkook said to Maria and guided Taehyung to his room. Taehyung pouted on Jungkook but did as Jungkook asked. Now you might think they got on normal terms just like that? But no.

"You still behave like I'm your slave!" Taehyung said as he jerked his hand off of Jungkook's hold.

"N-no..... I didn't mean to do that..." Jungkook said as he saw the frown on Taehyung's face.

"Yeah you don't mean it but still do it...... out of habit, i can understand that...... you only learned to give orders through your whole life sir. Love is not your thing." Jungkook shook his head on every single word of Taehyung.

"Tae..."

"It's Taehyung for you." Taehyung cut him off.

"Taehyung I'm sorry really I didn't mean to hurt you." Jungkook said with the sorry clear on his face.

"I asked for Tannie not you." Taehyung said while walking back to the bed.

"I'm sorry I'll send him in." Jungkook said and turned on his heals to leave. Taehyung had a smirk on his face.

Now you'll know how it feels when someone stays on your head 24/7.

Jungkook left the room and went to the training grounds where Jimin was busy with the daily training of the gang members.

"How is it going hyung?" Jungkook said as he saw Jimin coming towards him.

"The freshmen are getting along well. Kai is doing his job quite well. I'm impressed." Jimin said. "So how did it go with him?"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"O come on I didn't sent him with you for nothing. Did you talked to him?"

"What do we talk about?"

"Anything! Anything would've been good."

"Hyung he don't even wants to see me around. What could've i talked to him." 

"Sometimes i wonder what i saw in you before taking you in." Jimin said giving the great Jeon Jungkook a smack on his head.

"What? What do you think what i should've done?"

"You should've forced him to say something."

"Have you lost it. Forced? Really?"

"Forcing is not always violent, Just the right amount of pressure on the right time is enough to get things work."