Reunion

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

I read your comments and believe me when i say i love you guys. It felt so good that so many of you are so attached to this book. You guys mean a world to me. Thank you so much everyone 💜💜

I hope you like the chapter.. Enjoy😘

"Who are you?"

For a second Jungkook felt like air getting snatched from his lungs. He felt his chest getting tight. For a second he forgot to breathe.

"Do i know you?" Taehyung's voice pulled him out of his thoughts and smashed the reality on his face.

"I-i..... I'm y-your.... I'm..... J-Junk-kook." Jungkook didn't knew how to introduce himself, how should he tell Taehyung who is he to him. His tormentor? His kidnapper? Or someone who love him?. He was out of words.

"P-please go before my father come back..... i-if he saw you here h-he might hurt y-you also. H-he don't l-like the p-presence of any other m-male in his absence." Taehyung said. He was not at all sure of his surroundings and Jungkook! Well he was feeling like someone stabbed his heart.

Jungkook felt an unknown pain and boiling anger. Taehyung was so traumatized that even when he forgot everything he was still under the influence of his father's torment.

He stepped forward to console other but Taehyung crumbled small, stir from his position a little.

"Please don't come near me. Don't touch me."

Jungkook stopped dead in track. He  remembered Jimin's word what he told him when he first came back home.

"He was very shy. I never saw him with any other student. He always used to stay alone. Visit the cafe rarely."

A single tear left his eye, Taehyung looked at him with concern. He got up and stretched his hand out to wipe Jungkook's tear.

"Don't worry, I won't let him know about your presence. Tell me why did you came, do you want anything?" Taehyung said with a small smile, Jungkook didn't knew what should he do, whether he  coo at his kindness or should he get angry for him being this scared of that man.

But before he could say anything, the door open revealing Jin, Jimin, Namjoon and Jackson. He walked to Jin and held his hand.

"What happened to him? Why can't he remember anything? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM." Jungkook shouted and Taehyung covered his ears with both hands.

"Stop shouting.... you are scaring him." Jin said and marched to Taehyung. With a minimal distance he looked at his vitals and then smiled at him.

"How are you feeling now Taebear." Jin said and Taehyung just nodded returning a smile.

"Like i said earlier I'm fine ." Taehyung said with confidence. His eyes darted to Jimin and his face lit up.

"Chim hey? What are you doing here?" Taehyung said. Everyone was shocked and Jimin was the one who was happy and shocked at the same time. Out of all of them Jimin was the only one whom Taehyung knew.

"Hi. I came to meet you." Jimin played along just like Jin told him to do. Outside the door Jin told them about Taehyung that Taehyung is not in a present time.

"See chim i was brave this time, I didn't cried just like you said." Jimin nodded his head eyes getting wet again. Everyone else in the room saw the pure emotions both of them were expressing.