To Love and Laughter

"This was super cool Kookie" Nana yelled making the two love birds' part away and look around, watching all of them standing there.

"I had the best advisor that's why!!" Jungkook winked at her. She winked back.

"Nana" Taehyung whined; Nana sassily jerked her hairs back fully ignoring him. Things turned so much. Everything is good and everything is beautiful now. The way Jungkook just kept staring at him and the way he always tries to prove his feelings to Taehyung is just too much for him.

He can't handle this. He tries to be strong against his love and he always fails terribly. Jungkook has ruled his heart without his permission. In all that hardcore mafia he finally gets to see his lover. The Kookie behind the ruthless Jungkook.

"You are bushing" Jimin interrupted him. Taehyung looked down to hide his face. This still so early for him. He needs to take thigs slow.

"Stop looking at him everyone. He isn't any art. Shoo away now." Jungkook possessively held Taehyung by his tiny waist and pulled him close. Taehyung who was blushing had a burning red face now.

"You too" he pushed Jungkook and ran out of the room, making everyone laugh. The day was so much better than last 6 months. He finally has a family.

Taehyung slumped down with the door as soon as got in and locked it. Putting a hand over his racing heart he closed his eyes. Trying to sink in everything. He couldn't help the tears that welled in his eyes.

"I'm happy. I'm finally happy." He whispered. He couldn't help but bawl his eyes out. He still finds it hard to believe that it is true. All of it is true. "I found a life. I actually found a life".

"Tae" Nana knocked the door. Taehyung didn't heart it.

"Taehyung? Are you in there?" she knocked again.

"Y-Yes." He stood up, wiping his eyes and settling his shirt. On opening the door, he found Jungkook standing behind Nana.

"You, okay?" He asked a little concerned.

"I am." Taehyung replied failing to make eye contact.

"Why do I feel restless then?" opps wrong timing. Don't ever such words when he already is finding it hard to normalize his raging heartbeat. The words alone made it go wild again.

"Kookie, that was cheesy." Nana butted in.

"Was it?" Jungkook on the other hand was enjoying it. He said pointing at Taehyung who was again being a little vibrant shade of pink.

"Oh my God Tae." She chuckled. "I thought I was light hearted but boy you eNana crossed me." "Stop it Kookie." She slapped Jungkook's hand.

Taehyung don't know if that's a good thing or not but Nana's comment seems good to him. He is light hearted and it's not a bad thing. It's just he has craved for such effortless love and affection through his whole life. Whatever the case Nana had Miin-Jae who actually cherished her. He isn't comparing or anything but being hardly adult he still thinks about these things.

All the eNanats of past have destroyed his childhood, his teen aging and he lost good part of his personality for his father. He seems creepy but he is okay with it. If wanting to be loved is creepy then he is creepy. He is pathetic, he is anything this world thinks of someone who want to be loved.

No one went through that so they don't know and for the first time he doesn't give anyone the leverage to rule over him, to judge him. They can go fuck themselves or anything. He like Jungkook and he feels it right.

His encouraging and self-estimated thoughts soon blows over when he felt being engulfed in a hug.

"If you need anything, or want to talk to someone, you know where to find me." Jungkook whispered in his ear, breaking a warm hug with a kiss over his forehead. "You can disturb me anytime you want."