Epilogue

"Mom, have you seen my phone?"

I giggled underneath the sheets as Sterling quickly climbed off of me, our previous endeavors halted as our daughter has once again lost what was apparently her lifeline. I sighed, accepting his outstretched hand as he pulled me up, kissing me once I reached him.

These past seven years have been amazing. Unlike humans, the love Sterling and I share hasn't faded and I don't think it ever will. I still get tingles when he touches me, in fact, I never get enough of him. As a couple, we've had our ups and downs but in the end, we always push through, together.

Over the years, we have traveled to countless countries and cities, taking pictures and making memories. I absolutely love my life and wouldn't change it for the world.

Charm trains just as planned, leaving for a week each month and for six weeks straight during the summer. Now that she's older, the need to constantly watch her has faded and I trust my fellow aeterians to take care of her, providing her with what she needs.

I entered the kitchen where Charm was frantically searching for her phone, her dark curls framing her face beautifully, her copper-colored skin a little darker due to the amount of sunlight she receives, cheeks slightly red by how hectically she's been looking. She's a pre-teen now, very emotional, very independent, and has quite the attitude at times but I never complain. I cherish every moment with her.

I easily spotted what she was looking for, grabbing the device and holding it up with a triumphant look on my face.

She sighed, relaxing dramatically as she snatched the phone from my hands, "Thank you."

Immediately she started typing away and I grinned, looking over her shoulder smiling a little bit.

"Always Halo, huh?"

She jumped, stepping away in embarrassment, shielding her phone from me. Her face turned even more red as she stumbled over her words.

"We're just friends mom. H-he is very sweet and I like spending time with him, that's all." She stutters cutely.

I nodded, smirking, "Uh-huh."

"Mom," She groaned in annoyance, hating when I teased her.

"Charm's got a boyfriend! Halo and Charm sitting in a tree. . ." Dream entered the kitchen, her rain cloud eyes wide with mischief as she made fun of her sister. Charm only rolled her eyes, grinning at her sister while ruffing up her hair, I watched the scene in admiration.

It only took two years for me to finally give in to Sterling's wish for another child. I wanted one just as much, but I was so terrified constantly doubting my abilities to start from scratch. During my pregnancy, I had countless nightmares of me being captured and having the baby taken away from me. I can't even keep track of how many times I've woke up screaming, but Sterling was always there, always patient with me reassuring me of his love and protection. He would never let anything happen to me.

Like Rowan said to me, raising a child truly was like magic. I enjoyed experiencing motherhood traditionally, teaching Dream to walk and talk, getting to do all the things I missed with Charm and I loved it, I couldn't get enough, I instantly wanted more. . .

"I swear if I hear that boy's name one more time," Sterling growled, stepping into the kitchen whilst holding our youngest daughter, Axelle. My little two-year-old was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, reaching out for me. I took her without protest.

Sterling checked his watch, probably late to some kind of meeting as usual. We are always busy but never fail to find time for each other or our family. I still work at the gym, find joy in the short time I'm able to get away and blow off steam, Charm occasionally accompanying me.

"All girls. . ." Sterling muttered with worry, kissing me quickly before he headed out. "How in the hell did I get all girls?" I heard him ask himself before closing the door behind him.

"I agree with dad." Charm said, hugging me. When she pulled back, she looked at me with a smile and I leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I really want a brother."

I rolled my eyes, laughing, "You're as bad as your father."

"C'mon mom, please?"

I shook my head in humor, "Even if I do get pregnant again, I don't choose the gender." I tell her.

"Ugh!" She playfully groaned walking away once again engrossed in her phone most likely resuming her conversation with Halo.

I only get a few more years with her before the future comes knocking but I won't take a single moment for granted.

I grinned at Dream with a knowing look.

"How about we spend the day annoying your sister," I smirked.

She smiled evilly, "Sounds like a plan."

**********

Here's the playful epilogue. I wanted to give you guys something fun and happy to look forward to:)

What's going on between Charm and Halo? Only time will tell;p

Keep reading for the Bonus Chapter! Love y'all<3

Comment and Vote:)