The Sisters

Moonlight and a girl with long dusty pink hair in a ponytail, a short pink crop top with a black leather jacket, and a short pink skirt with black ripped stockings and boots, were attacking people with magic, Ivy nervously stood in the background, watching. They were in some rough patchy slums. The area was grey and lifeless compared to the graceful castle they grew up in. Sky saw them and the man caught up to Sky. Sky was pale when she saw Moonlight. Her hands shook and her crystals turn a pale purple. 

"Oh what a surprise, Agent Infinite is alive. I thought after three years of this hell you'd be dead, I guess I'll have to kill you myself?!" Moonlight commented eerily. She lunged towards Sky and goes to attack with a flaming fist, but the man blocked it with his rocket boot and pins Moonlight to the ground. "CHARMIX GET HER?!" she yelled. 

The girl in pink, who we now know as Charmix, lunged towards Sky, Sky dodged again. She didn't want to fight. It was clear that she wanted this to end, she didn't want to fight her sisters. However, she didn't want to die either. Charmix's heart-shaped crystals on both of her thighs shimmer a red color. Charmix goes to brutally attack Sky, but Sky dodged and shattered the crystal on her right thigh with a swift kick. Charmix goes pale. 

"Y-y-you bitch..." Charmix whimpers just before she fainted. Sky looks at Ivy, and Ivy stares back at her scared, Ivy runs off, leaving Moonlight behind in the process. 

"Dammit, what a coward." Moonlight sighed. "So what are you gonna do, kill me?" 

"No... let her go" Sky mumbles.

"what," he said flabbergasted. 

"Let her go, she'll go home, she'll go home and tell them Agent Infinite is alive and waiting. 

"Ummmm...okay?" Moonlight mumbles and teleported away through a portal. After a second Moonlight comes back. "Sorry, forgot the luggage" she commented as she picked up Charmix, waved goodbye, and teleports away through a portal.

"You should have just went with her," he said.

"No, I feel like that was a trap, that grey-haired girl is the reason I'm here anyway, I don't trust her, even if she died for me." Sky mumbles as she walks off. 

"HEY?! I said this neighborhood is dangerous get back here?!" He yelled as he ran after Sky. 

~End Of Chapter 8~