The What is What Now?

Moonlight landed on a couch with Charmix in a base. The couch was really soft and a shade of black. The walls of the base and the floor was made of cobblestone, with the graceful, white silky banners hanging on the wall, in the front of the room was a large screen, with a grey compass logo on it, and more large halls were connecting to this main room with a trap door leading to another room on the ceiling in the back of the room. Moonlight sat there with her legs crossed with Charmix laying adorably on the couch, waiting for something. 

Agent Infinite comes in through the trap door and shuts it on his fall down. He lands nicely...on his face. Moonlight saw this and she dies of laughter, and he stands embarrassed. 

"What are you doing here?" he mumbles. 

"I came to deliver a message, but we need to wait for the gang, I called them once I got here, they'll be here any moment!" She replied humbly. Agent Infinite sat next to Charmix.

"So... what happened to Charmix?"

"I'll tell you once everyone gets here! Be patient?!"

"You know patience isn't my cup of tea..."

"Neither is tracking down your crush yet here we are." 

"My what?" he blushed embarrassed.

"Your crush? Sky? Yeah, Sni- I mean Goth told me."

"SHE CAN SPEAK?"

"My bad, I meant I read it off one of her post-its."

"You got my hopes up... then you strangled them to death."

"That's my specialty."

Goth walks in from one of the halls. She looked just like how she did in Sky's dream, except she wore Snicker's old signature green hoodie, black shorts, white socks, and black and green high tops. She silently sits on the couch next to Agent Infinite, pulls out her 3DS, and starts playing pokemon happily as she waited. Agent Infinite peeked over to watch. 

"Hi, Gothrita" Moonlight said. Goth stops playing for a second and waves hi. 

A tall boy with pink hair, bright blue eyes, and somewhat tanned skin walks in. He wore a long black hooded cloak. He wore the hood of the cloak. He also wore a red t-shirt with a vertical white line down the middle, red shorts, and red boots with the same horizontal white strip down the middle of the boot. 

"Yoooooo Ace wassup!" Agent Infinite shouted. He stands and he and Ace do some kind of secret handshake. Goth looks at Ace and covers her head. 

"Get over here you little turd!" Ace giggled as he walks up to Goth, makes her uncover her head, and messed up her hair. Goth glares at him, which made Ace chuckle. 

"Stop making her mad already Ace or she'll tear you apart like Godzilla" Agent Infinite commented. 

"Nah, he knows I'm just playing around" Ace replied. They all look at Ace. Goth pulls a spray bottle full of water out of her pocket labeled 'The Misgendered Corrector' and sprayed Ace with it till he was on the floor. 

"SHE?! SHE KNOWS I'M JUST PLAYING AROUND?!" Ace screamed panicking. Goth stops and puts the spray bottle in her pocket again smiling cutely. Ace was terrified. Goth sits back down on the long round couch and goes back to playing her game. 

A small girl with pretty chocolate-like skin [Editors Note; Hello Stormy here, it's nice to be here, I meant that statement as in it looked more like a chocolate person was walking around instead of a person, that's how flawless her skin was.] walked in, her dreadlocks flowing behind her. Her big blue eyes sparkle and she sits next to Goth. She wore a brown flowy tribal dress with some strange patterns on it and wore jingly golden ankles with some small bells on them on her ankles. Goth waves hi to her.