♛ Thirty One

<-- This will help you indicate which chapter will be in Levi's POV. Fortunately, this chapter will be his and is the first one!
Enjoy!^.^

I've had enough.

All this yammering about something that wasn't their problem, what the hell was the point? I glance about the mess hall and noticed her own squad mates were starting the whole thing. I click my tongue in displeasure, such disrespect.

"Phe, gotta hand it to those Cadets," Oluo smirks. "They got guts."

I turn my attention to him noticing how his arrogant ass leaned back against the chair while he stared at Emma's squad in amusement. Somehow, that ticked me off even more.

"Guts for what?" I question. "For being a bunch assholes? Tch, maybe you should get a gold medal for that."

Oluo's smirk drops as a frown sweeps over his lips instead. He stares at me in question but doesn't speak. The rest of my squad members then stare at me as though I grew another head. I glare back clearly not in the mood for this shit.

"Is there something wrong, Captain?" Petra scoots closer to me, I do my best not to show how repulsed I was by the close proximity.

She stares at me with concern filling her big eyes. Her hand twitches on the table, it was like she wanted to touch me. I click my tongue at her stupidity.

"Don't encourage those Cadets," I seethe. "It'll only make things worse."

"For who? Emma?" Oluo scoffs. "She had it coming after the shit she put us through. I say she deserves it."

Eld doesn't respond to this and awkwardly takes a sip from his cup. By the look in his eyes I knew he agreed. Petra nods beside me but doesn't vocalize her thoughts.

I look away and look at Emma. She was little ways away from me, putting three tables between us. Seeing her sitting alone troubled me.

Not only were people talking behind her back but were also ignoring her. However, seeing that dumb Cadet stroll his way to her calmed me somewhat. At least one person talked to her even though I despised him.

I watched them flirt, Emma practically throwing herself on him. Despite the sight making my blood boil I do everything in my power to keep myself seated. Seeing that was better than seeing her alone.

"Y'know, I'd say Commander Erwin should discharge her. I mean, what has she done for the Survey Corps?"

I poke my inner cheek with my tongue. Oluo's usual arrogance and dumbass attitude rarely bothered me. Yet, as of right now I wanted to shove his goddamn face on to the table.

I glare threateningly at him but he doesn't take notice. Petra does, however, and continued to stare at me like a wounded puppy. Despite how much I hated the sight, I didn't show it.

I only scoffed and cross my arms. It was until I heard a loud commotion of someone slamming something atop the table. Looking up, I take notice to everyone's hushed voices as they stared at a young Cadet.

Edward stood abruptly, his eyes grazing over everyone. He was infuriated, the way his eyes gleamed red I could tell how pissed off he was. I watch him then roughly grab Emma's wrist and drag her outside.

Something uncoiled inside me, like some sort of sour flavor greeting my mouth. However, I push the feeling away when I look upon Emma's squad. For a moment, they were silent but now they started to murmur.

I only caught bits and pieces but I knew what it was about. And I was tired of hearing the same damn shit. The chair screeches behind me as I take a stand.