31

AN: I have just one thing to say before beginning this chapter: SCREW YOU DUMBLEDORE!
*Clears throat*

Enjoy!!!
_____________

Harry got a scroll from Dumbledore at lunchtime.

Dear Harry,

I have located another, and I would like you to join me. If you do, you must promise to do everything I say. It will be dangerous.
If you do plan on coming, meet me by the front doors at nine o'clock tonight.

Sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore.

Harry tucked it away, finalizing his plan in his mind.

After they finished the rest of their lessons, Harry met with Ron, Draco, and Hermione in the Room  of Requirement.

"Dumbledore's found another Horcrux," Harry told them. "And I'm going with him to get it. Then I'll get it to Tom, and he can complete his soul."

Draco looked at Harry uneasy. "What if something goes wrong?"

"Nothing is going to go wrong, Draco." Harry said. "I'll be fine."

"It had better." Draco said.

Harry squeezed his hand in a comforting gesture.

Draco was still uneasy about it.

As they walked out of the Room of Requirement, Hermione stared at Draco's and Harry's entertained hands in disgust.

'Soon, Professor Dumbledore will have taken care of them....'

≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈

At eight-fifty, Harry made his way down to the Entrance Hall. He had his Invisibility Cloak with him. On the floor just above, he was stopped by Draco.

Draco kissed Harry, and said, "Promise me you'll come back, Potter."

Harry noticed the fearful tone in his voice. "Draco, I promise I'll be okay. You don't have to worry. Alright?"

Draco sighed. "You have a way of attracting trouble, Harry...."

"Well, I also have a way of getting out of it." Harry gave him one last kiss. "I'll see you later!"

Harry ran down the stairs and found Dumbledore waiting by the door. Dumbledore smiled at Harry. "I'm glad you decided to join me!"

Harry gave him a tight smile. "To be honest, Professor, I didn't actually think you'd find one so soon."

Dumbledore just smiled. Inside however he was fuming.

'How could he insult me like that?! Does he think I'm not the greatest wizard to ever grace this earth?! Does he doubt my capabilities?! Well, he will soon see how mistaken he is!'

"Shall we?" Dumbledore said, gesturing to the doors.

Harry followed him outside and they walked across the grounds in silence. They walked through Hogsmeade until they reached the Hog's Head.

"This is far enough," Dumbledore said. He held out his arm to Harry.

Harry took hold of it, and they Disapparated.

≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈

Salt.

That was the first thing Harry registered when his feet his solid ground. Harry opened his eyes, and saw that he and Dumbledore were standing on a cliff. Salty waves crashed against the black rocks below. A howling wind bit at their faces, and whipped their hair (and in Dumbledore's case, beard) about.