ch.2

omniscient | june 20th 2019

"ughhh finally" saige spoke as they opened her cell door.

saige had on her orange jumpsuit,  the top was tied around her waist showing her sports bra .

"ayye saige!"

saige turned her head the way the sound was coming from and smiled seeing her jail friend brielle .

"wassup sis" saige spoke as she walked towards her . they both sat at a table and looked around as all the girls came out of their cells .

saige and brielle met in jail , they became close because they're personalities were similar . saige was in jail for assault with a deadly weapon and got 1 year in jail, brielle was in jail for prostitution and got 3 years they both were coming to the end of their sentencing and planned on continuing their friendship outside of jail.

"it's been too chill up in here lately" saige spoke lowly looking at brielle .

"oh shit what are you planning?" brielle asked smiling .

"marie was talking shit about justice yesterday, so it's gone be easy asf to get her to pop off" saige spoke .

"so what you gone do?"

"ummm, you go over there and distract marie while i go in her room" saige spoke .

brielle nodded and got up , she walked over to marie and asked if she had any appointments available.

marie was the one in the pod who knew how to do hair so she was always busy doing somebody's hair and they had to pay her with either food or hygiene products to get their hair done since they couldn't pay her with cash.

"you know i got you, i can do you tomorrow what style you wanted?" marie asked brielle .

"i want the cleo set it off braids" brielle spoke and marie laughed .

"girl them is fucking corn rows to the back"

"i know lmao but i call them set it off braids" brielle said , she looked past marie seeing saige just now leaving the cell. .

"so what you want for a payment?" brielle asked .

"3 honey buns" marie spoke and brielle nodded before walking off from her and going back with saige .

saige laughed as she sat down .

"so i took all of marie's tampons and noodles and put them in justice's cell" saige spoke .

"oh shit" brielle laughed .

"aye marie!" saige spoke instantly getting marie's attention.

"wassup s?" marie asked walking over to them.

"i heard justice stole some shit out of yo room, don't say you heard it from me tho, i'm just looking out for you because i fuck with you"

"and that's why i fuck with you" marie said as she pulled saige into a hug thinking saige was just being a nice friend .

marie got up and walked into her cell , brielle and saige both watched as she came out of her cell then went into justice cell .

"you thief ass bitch!"

saige laughed and leaned back as she watched marie confront justice .

"what the fuck are you talking about ? my man puts money on my books everyweek and i buy what i want so why would i need to steal from you?" justice yelled back.

"why my shit in yo room then?" marie asked as she tied her hair up .

"she's hella good at hair but she never got her own hair done" saige spoke . "right" brielle agreed.

"i got my money on justice hbu?" saige asked brielle "i think marie gone win that girl does push ups everyday" brielle spoke .

within seconds marie punched justice and they started fighting .

other inmates were tryna break it up as brielle and saige sat back laughing .

their fun was short lived when they heard the guards whistles .

three whistles meant everybody had to drop to the floor .

saige rolled her eyes and got on the floor still watching the fight untill it was broken up.

"i told you justice was gonna win" saige spoke turning her head to look at bri and bri laughed "whatever"

once marie and justice were pulled out of the cell the guards let everybody get back up.

"free time over everybody get ready for showers !" one guard yelled .

•••••••••••••••••••••

Open Dat Cell Let Dat Boy Outta Jail!!!

lol first chapter tings 🙂👏🏾🧍🏾‍♀️.