ch.29

saige •

i stood on the other side of the glass staring at my baby girl , she came way too early so they said she had to be in the nicu for 2 months .

i'm just happy she's alive .

"saige is she okay?"

i looked over seeing marq causing me to roll my eyes , honestly i'm tired of his presence.

"saige talk to me" he spoke as he turned me towards him aggressively.

"hey let her go!"

i turn around to see my mom walking up "why are you even here? this ain't your child" my mom spoke.

marq cleared his throat and let me go "i'm just checking up on saige" he spoke.

i went back to looking at my daughter as my mother and marq argued.

" ask saige, she wants me here" marq spoke putting his arm around me.

i started shaking my head no and my mom moved his hand "just go marq" she spoke .

marq yelled fuck then left .

"are you okay? you just had a surgery you should be laying down" my mom spoke .

"no i need to watch her" i spoke .

"why did she come so early? what the hell happened?"

"brielle and i fought" i spoke , not taking my eyes off my daughter.

i was watching her stomach move up and down to make sure she was breathing.

"are you serious?" she asked and i nodded .

"i'm pressing charges idc, she hit a pregnant woman" i spoke .

i trusted brielle and she betrayed me , i was carrying her niece and she still put her hands on me , fuck her and if i wasn't pregnant i would've dragged her ass all through that house.

"you sure? she'll go to jail" my mom asked .

"do you think i care ? shit she don't want me going to the funeral how about i make it to where we both can't go" i spoke .

"you so petty" my mom spoke laughing but i was so serious.

never trust a bitch you met in jail.

"hello" a nurse spoke as she walked up with a wheelchair for me .

i thanked her then sat down on it

"do we have a name yet?" she asked and i nodded smiling.

"Brooklyn marie"

"that's a pretty name , are you in any pain because it's time for your medicine" she asked and i nodded "a lot of pain" i spoke .

"okay so let me sit this down and come back with the medicine ." she spoke and walked off .

"i like that name" my mother spoke putting her hand on my shoulder.

"where's ayden?" i asked .

"with your grandmother, that's okay right?" she asked and i said yea.

omniscient •

saige closed the uber door then grabbed her key as she walked up to her house .

"finally" she heard causing her to jump, when she saw marq come from the bushes she sighed "you almost gave me a heart attack, how long have you been out here?" she asked .

she had been in the hospital with her baby for 4 days and decided to go home to shower before going right back.

"a minute now, i don't have a key remember?" marq spoke as saige walked past him and opened her house door .

"because you have your own place marq why are you even here? i'm not staying and i'm not leaving you here i think you should stop coming here and give me some space" saige ranted .

she turned around then fell to the floor after marq slapped her .

"you bitch, i've been here helping you, doing everything you ask and soon as yo mama come around you kick me to the curb?!!" marq yelled .

saige shook her head and started backing up as marq walked up to her more and more .

marq kicked saige in her stomach causing her to cough up blood "marq i just had a c-section, please stop" she cried .

marq bent down and continued to beat on her untill he got tired .

when he was done he bent down and grabbed a hand full of her hair .

"clean yourself up then come get in bed" he spat then let her hair go , saige head hit the flood and marq laughed then walked upstairs to go lay down.

••••••••••••••••••••••

did you trust marq ? 🥴