ch.21

saige | march 25th

"do i look good?" i asked brandon as i did a lil 360 . "you always look good" he spoke as he grabbed my ass .

"well thank you, take my picture"

i gave him my phone and he took my picture

"alright come on , we already late" i spoke as i grabbed the diaper bag and he grabbed the car seat with aydens sleep self in it

"alright come on , we already late" i spoke as i grabbed the diaper bag and he grabbed the car seat with aydens sleep self in it .

"i don't even know why we going for real" brandon spoke.

"because they invited us , and i want ayden to get used to his dads side of the family" i spoke .

"i'm his fucking dad"

i stopped walking and looked at brandon , because this was his first time ever acting like this .

"i wish you'd just cut all them off , and let us be us ayden don't need to know about that dude for real"

"brandon i don't know what's wrong with you but i need it to stop, every child deserves to know their biological dad." i spoke as i started walking to the car.

"if you want to hog a child go have your own" i added because he had made me mad .

"oh i will , as soon as ya 6 weeks over" he spoke .

i shook my head and looked out the window i definitely wasn't planning on getting pregnant that quickly, i want my kids close in age but atleast 2-3 years apart .

after a quick drive we were at marqs place, we walked in and this time his family actually greeted me , it wasn't like on thanksgiving when they were giving me stank faces .

"let me see my baby!" his aunt spoke .

"DONT wake him up" marq spoke stopping her .

yea i bet he learned his lesson from waking this child up.

"happy birthday" i spoke as i handed him the gift i got him.

it was a rolex watch , i bought it with his money too cuz why would i spend my money on his ass?

a week ago he gave me his card info to buy some stuff online for the baby and i bought the watch along with me some summer clothes .

he ain't notice yet so i'm good and ima keep using it because although i gave it back i wrote the information down.

"thank you" he spoke as he pulled me into a hug .

me and brandon sat down on the couch and i started talking to one of marqs cousins till i head amira tapping on her glass cup to get everybody attention.

"so first i want to say happy birthday to my amazing husband , although we've had some rough patches he never gave up on me or our marriage" she spoke looking at me .

i'm not no fucking rough patch , he chose to cheat on her not me .

"and for your birthday present this year i have an announcement ......... i'm pregnant with our miracle baby!" she yelled .

she lifted her shirt up showing a little baby pudge.

i looked at marq and i couldn't really make out his facial expression, he didn't look happy he looked surprised and uninterested .

i really didn't care , all this meant was a sibling for ayden to grow up with .

i stood up and grabbed ayden out his car seat, everybody was up congratulating them and it was getting pretty loud .

i walked upstairs into ayden nursery and closed the door , i laid him down then positioned the baby monitor his way

as i was about to walk out the door opened and marq walked in.

"finally i got you alone" he spoke as he kissed me , i was very surprised and didn't kiss back.

he caught me all the way off guard .

"wait marq stop" i spoke as i moved away .

"i'm with brandon now, we're engaged" i spoke .

"have i ever cared about that dude?" he asked as he walked up to me .

i backed up untill i hit the wall, he started kissing on me and letting his hands roam my body as i tried to push him off.

"marq stop" i spoke .

i wasn't loud because i didn't want anyone downstairs to hear and i thought he'd listen.

after a few seconds of him pressed against me , sucking on my neck his hands went into my pants

"marq i want you to stop"

"marq please" i spoke as he started pumping his fingers in and out of me .

i used all my strength to push him away but it didn't work, he used his other hand to cover my mouth and started pumping his fingers faster.

i bit his hand and he quickly moved it off my mouth then wrapped it around my neck.

"our son" was all i could get out .

i felt myself getting light headed and that's when the door busted open .

brandon came in and punched marq .

although marq had police training he still was getting his ass handed to him by brandon .

i quickly picked my baby up and ran back downstairs "their fighting" i yelled .

i put my baby in the car seat and went out into my car as everybody ran upstairs.

seconds later brandon came out and got into the drivers seat driving off .

"brandon i know what you seen but i literally begged him to get off of me" i spoke as tears started to escape my eyes .

i don't know what the fuck is wrong with marq today .

"i know i heard you while i was walking to the door" brandon mumbled .

i sat back in my seat and the ride back was silent.

💞