ch.9

saige | august 27th

i tapped my hand on my car steering wheel as i waited outside of the jail .

seeing brielle walk out of the gates i smiled .

i honked my horn and when she seen me she ran over to my car .

"hey bitch" she smiled as she got in.

"them clothes look tight asf on you" i laughed and she looked down at herself laughing too .

"i guess i gained weight in there but idk how because the food is nasty asf" she spoke .

"it's probably because you eat like 4 packs of noodles a day" i spoke and she started laughing as i drove offf rom the jail .

brielle's family cut her off when she went to jail so all she has is me .

"we need to go to dominos"

"you want yo first meal out to be pizza?" i asked her . "yesssss pizza is my favorite food"

before i could say something my phone started to ring and brielle looked down at it .

"ooo why is marq calling you" she asked .

i picked my phone up and declined the call.

"i missed the abortion appointment and now he keeps calling me to make another one" i spoke .

"so you're keeping it?" she asked as she lifted my shirt up to see if i had a bump.

"no.. well i mean i don't know" i shrugged . "well don't let him pressure you into your decision" she spoke .

"i know, it's like i want
to have it solely off the fact that he wants me to get rid of it so bad"

"that's petty as fuck" she laughed and i shrugged .

"oh well he's gonna learn that his actions have consequences" i spoke as i pulled up to dominos .

we got out the car and brielle sprinted into the dominos .

i mean i like pizza too but not enough that i would run to it

i walked in after and and saw her hugging somebody over the counter .

oh so that's what we're here for , this lying ass bitch said she liked pizza .

"saige this is my twin brother brandon, brother this is my friend saige"

"nice too meet you" he smiled and i nodded . "i thought you said your family cut you off?" i asked her .

"they did , but i didn't , this my twin sister i can't live without her" he spoke .

"well i'm hungry so can i get a medium pepperoni pizza with mushrooms and some cheese breads too?" i asked and he nodded taking the order .

"and let me get a medium cheese pizza" brielle spoke .

"how much is all that together?" i asked . "it's good i got y'all" he spoke .

"oop okay" i spoke then sat down .

after a few minutes he gave us our pizza and sat at the table with us.

"so how did y'all meet?" he asked staring at me .

"in jail" brielle answered .

i opened my cheese bread and started eating it.

"what you do to get put jail?" brandon asked me . "assault with a deadly weapon and the weapon was just bleach" i spoke shrugging .

"who did you assault with bleach"

i started laughing "i was about to get jumped by a girl and a guy so i had to do what i had to do".

"true true, how old are you?"

"i'm 21, and i'm guessing you're 24 like brielle"

"lmao yup, i'm older by 10 minutes though" he spoke .

"so what you been up to since you been out?" he asked .

i sat my pizza down and looked at him "just tryna get myself together again, and i am pregnant" i spoke looking at him, he smiled "i love kids"

i looked at brielle and she started laughing . "boy you like her or something?"

"i don't know her enough to like her , but she is very pretty" he spoke .

"thank you" i said then continued to eat my pizza as he continued to question me .

i honestly thought telling him i was pregnant was gonna back him off but i guess tf not .

i felt my phone start vibrating so i took it out my back pocket, when i seen marq name i declined it

•••••••