ch.5

saige | july 14th

after throwing my food tray away i sat back at the table .

" you barley eating" i told brielle as i grabbed her brownie off her plate .

"move bitch" she spoke tryna grab it back but i quickly coughed on it knowing she wouldn't want it after that .

"saige ass been stealing yo food for the last two weeks you should be used to it by now" payton spoke .

payton was a new girl to the jail , she got admitted last month , she's coo people so i decided to be friends with her .

it was mostly so that when i leave here payton and brielle could stay close because i know brielle ain't the type to make friends on her own.

everybody brielle was coo with in here was only because i introduced them.

"i know right like damn, can i eat my own food?" brielle spoke mugging me and i laughed finishing her brownie .

"this shit nasty anyways , you can have mine" payton spoke sliding her tray over to me.

although jail food was indeed nasty as fuck for some reason lately i just can't stop eating it .

"thank you" i spoke as i started eating payton's food .

"if we wasn't locked up away from any and all dick i would've said this bitch was pregnant by the way she been acting" Brielle spoke

i stopped eating and looked at brielle before sliding out of the table.

i went into my cell and looked at the calendar i had on my cell wall .

"july 14th" i mumbled before taking the calendar down so i could look at last month

i always mark down when i start and end my period so i could track them and know when it's coming .

"my period is two weeks late" i mumbled to myself before sitting down on my bed .

my mind instantly started racing . although i get out inna few days what am i gonna do with a baby?

marq is literally gonna kill me .

i should've taken the pill.

two weeks isn't that long though my cycle is probably just changing .

but then again, life with me , marq and a baby doesn't seem bad .

those thoughts repeatedly played in my head for hours untill i fell asleep .

••••••••••••••••

excuse any mistakes yall i jus be writing then publishing fr .

.