24

omniscient•

saige sat up and squinted her eyes as she felt something stick in her arm.

"oo i'm sorry, just changing your iv" a nurse spoke .

her eyes started to water as the events from earlier replayed in her head .

"where's my son?" she asked as she slid out of the hospital bed , she lost her balance but the nurse caught her before she hit the floor.

"woah there you lost a lot of blood you can't be moving that fast" she spoke . "where is my son?" saige asked again.

"he's in surgery, but i can take you to the room"

" is he gonna be okay?"

"yes he just had a few pieces of glass in his body and a broken leg, you saved his life by strapping him up correctly in the car seat"

saige nodded "well am i still pregnant? is my husband okay?"

"good news is yes you are still pregnant bad news is your husband did not make it"

saige shook her head as she sat down on the hospital bed . "no"

"i am so sorry ma'am we tried everything we could but he wasn't wearing a seatbelt and his body flew out the window"

saige continued to shake her head as tears ran down her face uncontrollably.

"is there anything i can do?" the nurse asked as she rubbed her hand around saige's back "yes, let me see
my son"

the nurse grabbed saige's hand to help her up and lead her to aydens surgery room .

saige hated that not only did she lose her husband but both her kids lost their dad , ayden called brandon daddy and she didn't know how to tell him brandon was gone forever.

saige looked through the glass window at the 6 doctors in the room pulling glass out of aydens limp body .

"why isn't he moving?"

"well he's sleep and they numbed him up so he wouldn't feel any pain during this process"

saige nodded then looked up as she heard her name .

seeing brielle running towards her caused her to break down even more .

"oh my god i came as fast as i could" brielle spoke as she pulled saige into a hug, she then looked into of the surgery room and tears came to her eyes as well.

"how is brandon? is he in surgery too?" brielle asked looking at saige .

saige turned to the nurse then back to brielle "he... he didn't make it bri" saige spoke in between sobs .

"don't say that" brielle spoke shaking her head as she looked over to the nurse for conformation.

"we tried everything we could" the nurse spoke .

brielle fell to her knees and started screaming crying , she had lost her twin brother .

••••••••••••••••••

R.i.p brandon 😢.

do y'all want more chapters or nah?

okay cuz y'all thought the babies died ... no ❤️.