thiry six

I got up the next morning, and headed for breakfast alone. The guys had practice, and Scarlett had some submission or something.

I was eating my cereal, when Cassidy, with her food, sat her herself on the chair oppsite me.

"Hey," I smiled.

She seemed really nice, I don't know why everyone was acting like she was a monster or something. Mayne because she seems to be really.good friends with Michaela, I don't see how anything nice can come from that.

"What's up?" She asked, opening her bottle of juice.

Before I could say anything, she continued talking, "hey I was wondering if I can borrow your economics notes? Half the year is over, and I'm so behind,"

"Oh yeah, for sure," I said.

"Great! Can I come by after school? Dorm 188 right?" She asked.

"Uh...yeah...yeah,"

"Wait, so Michaela told me that you and Asher were together? Asher Maxwell?" She said.

"Yeah....like a year ago,"

"I just spoke to him yesterday, and I'm like so sure of it, he's still into you," she winked.

"Haha, no..things are really over...between us," I said uncomfortably.

"Really? Cause he is so cute, and I could definitely get you two together again!" She said, flashing me a huge smile.

"I'm good, thanks,"

"Oh by the way, you're nails are so pretty!" She said,

"Thank you,"

I currently had on long black acrylics, which was fun cause it sort of went with all the tattoos on my hand. I didn't like the tattoos much, they reminded me of just how drunk I was, but all in all, my hands looked pretty badass.

"Oh..thanks," I smiled.

"I don't really like acrylics though, they're not good for boxing..and they're really uncomfortable," she said.

"I agree on that," I chuckled, "wait you box?"

"At the Stag...you have been there right?" She said.

"Yeah..wow, that's pretty cool," I said.

"Well I haven't for a while....what about you, I've heard that you've done some pretty cool shit there," she said.

I sighed. "No," I chuckled. "I don't know what you've heard, but I'd suggest you don't count on that stuff," I said.

She scoffed. "Whatever...what I'm saying is, I really don't get how all these girls are always wearing so much make up, and like 6 inch heels...like first of all, who are you dressed up for, and second, aren't you uncomfortable? Like relax,"

Jesus she didn't come off as fucking stupid. And I mean, she's talking as if she isn't wearing false eye lashes and lip gloss. But don't be like that Cassidy, cmon.

"I don't think that's what it's about," I said softly.

"What'd you mean?"

"I don't think they're dressing for anyone." I said.

"Really?" She deadpanned, " I mean look at Michaela.... she practically throws herself at Aiden everytime she sees him. She's desperate as hell," she said, biting into her apple.

"Arent you guys friends or something?" I scoffed.

"Sort of...she can get annoying sometimes. I mean Scarlett is great, but like I get why you're friends with the guys," she said.