ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi my cuties. I started publishing a few chapters of a new book I'm writing. Here's this description.

I feel like it's a lot better than this book, It would mean the world to me if you checked it out, and more importantly gave me feedback about either of the books.

Let me know what you think.

The boy Next door

After being involved in the burning down of an entire building of a private school, Kiara Renolds, daughter of Millionaire, Real estate manager and Billionaire, Warren Renolds is sent off to New York to boarding school.

From Riches to Rags, Dior to the Dollar store, and Gucci to the gutters of Brooklyn , she is forced to navigate through her new life in New York, with a monthly allowance for the first time in her life.

New school, new friends, new enemies, and new rumours.
An instagram gossip account, street races, parties, dropping grades, and her own secrets that never stop coming back to haunt her, she can't catch a break.

Marcus Becket, Cole Walker and the cute guy from her chemistry class occupy more of her mind than she'd ever imagined.

Being in high school is not fun, not at all, not even a little bit, but she'll make it through.
They always make it through.