Chapter 2

Chu Yu called Zhuang Yuxue early the next morning: "Please be sure to arrive at the company on time today."

Zhuang Yuxue yawned and responded. The result was still one hour late. Just sitting down, Chu Yu followed him to find him.

Zhuang Yuxue thought that he was going to be shackled, and immediately put on a hippie smile, and he planned to get away with it. Chu Yu said nothing, and solemnly handed a neatly folded letter.

Zhuang Yi’s school is unclear, so he took the letter and opened it. The top five words came into view and he was shocked – the application for resignation.

He couldn't smile, and he almost didn't jump up.

Zhuang Yuxue certainly does not agree: "Chu Ge, don't scare me."

Chu Yu firmly said: "I am serious."

Zhuang Yuxue and Chu Yu lived together for more than half a year. They learned the character of Chu Yu, worked diligently and conscientiously like a generation of people, and did not laugh at them. They should not be reluctant to resign.

Chu Yu also said: "I am not ready to work today, please reply today, thank you."

Zhuang Yuxue said incredibly: "You can get the bonus at the end of the next month. You don't want it? You suddenly resigned, and you can't even get the severance payment."

Chu said numbly: "No." If you have money, you can't buy it.

Zhuang Yuxue tangled: "This is so sudden... I will find someone to pick you up for at least a month."

Chu Wei: "Why can't you do it yourself?"

Zhuang Yuxue and Tang Tang are troubled: "I don't learn nothing, I can't."

When Chu sees him, he looks annoyed and gives him a word of loyalty. He is ridiculous: "Xiaozhuang, you are not stupid, you just don't care. You are willing to listen to me occasionally. If you learn it again, you should not be yourself." Look down on yourself, you are very smart."

Zhuang Yu learned to be awkward.

Chu Yu added: "I am a mouthful, and some people are willing to help you run errands."

Zhuang Yuxue: "..."

Chu Yu threw down the mess and ran. This is the first time in his life that he has no sense of responsibility.

He lives in a middle-class family. He is not wealthy. He is a boy. His parents taught him hard life and hard work and independence. When he was less than ten years old, he dared to take the bus to school. His calligraphy was correct and his homework was never lazy. The teacher said that he rarely saw such a child. When he was at school, he was not a squad leader or a study committee member.

Chu Yu remembers that when he was twenty-four years old, his parents often asked him to find a blind date. He didn't want to lie to the girl, found an excuse, and finally confessed to the man, then a family war. The mother said: "I have also boasted that you have been from a young age to a big one. There has never been a rebellious period. It was only late."

Chu Yu felt that there was a rebellious period at that time, and he felt that he was now a rebellious period!

He is going to die, let the rules go to death! !

Why should he be gentle and forgiving and forbearing others?

Chu Yu remembers that he has seen a paragraph:

The employee asked the boss why he did not raise his salary. The boss said: You can't be so stinky, are you just going to work for money? You have to think about your dreams. The employee replied: My dream is not to go to work.