Chapter 52

Chu Yu was restless.

Teacher Chu discovered from the morning that he was not right today, especially after he ran out and made a phone call. Before the combination, he curiously asked: "Who is that flame?"

Chu Yu thought for a moment and euphemistically said: "My... a friend."

Lying again: "Things at work. Don't think too much."

Teacher Chu said: "Oh, I don't understand your work, but I think you seem to be late, don't you go to work?"

Chu Yu: "!"

Because the company address is also told to the flames, Chu Yu is a bit worried about whether the flame will find the company directly, what should he do if he finds him?

Distressed for a morning.

After the two of them contacted, Chu Yu sent a text message to him, plus various social numbers.

Yan Yanchen kept sending a message to him.

Yan Yanchen: I am going to find you by high-speed rail and buy a high-speed rail ticket.

Chu Wei: Be careful on the road, don't worry.

Yan Yanchen: I am on the high-speed rail. It is 6 hours and 40 minutes to get to Y City. I hope I don't want to be late.

Chu: Well, after you get off the bus, if you are hungry, eat a meal first.

蔺 Flame: There are still 6 hours.

蔺 Flame: There are still 5 hours and 30 minutes.

......

Chu Wei: Can you not broadcast it once in half an hour?

Yan Yanchen: Oh, there are still 4 hours.

Yan Yanchen: I saw a beautiful rapeseed field. [image]

Yan Yanchen: You see, there are rainbows on the mountain. [Image] There are still three hours.

Chu: I am in a meeting.

Yan Yanchen: There are still two hours.

Yan Yanchen: There is still an hour.

after an hour.

Yan Yanchen: It’s late, it’s ten minutes late.

Chu Yu was not saddened by his time as a murderer in a horror movie. He was really curious about the brain circuit of Yan Chenchen.

Don’t you be angry with yourself? Do not ask the inside story carefully? He was always prepared to be scolded by the flames.

Five o'clock, Yan Yanchen told him that he had arrived.

Chu Yu Company also went to the prescribed off-duty time, but he never got off work on time, so he squinted to find Master: "I have something today, can I go back earlier."

The general meeting will mean: "Oh, is your child uncomfortable? The constitution is too weak. The problem of physical constitution is difficult to solve with Western medicine. I know a very good old Chinese doctor. I will introduce it to you. You bring your child. Look, adjust your body."

Chu Hao quickly wrote down the contact information and moved: "Thank you Master."

He waved his hand and said with pride: "You don't have to thank you, your child is in good health, you have more time to work for me. Hahahaha."

Capitalism does not teach the teacher!

Chu Hao quickly went home.

Teacher Chu has been waiting for him for dinner, and Chu Yu is anxious to finish the meal.