Chapter 47

Chu waking up at 6:30 in the morning, the cockroach lying in the crib was already awake, but no noise, eating fingers, staring quietly at the wind chimes hanging from the ceiling. After hard work, they finally managed to become a habit of sleeping at night and waking up during the day. Although there is still a gap in time, it is better to sleep as much as possible. Oh, it’s not the kind of babies that must be held when they are awake, otherwise they cry.

Hey, he will recognize people a little, see Dad, grin, and he has two small rice teeth in his small mouth, like a little rabbit. The stranger hugged him. He wouldn't cry and make noises. Chu felt that this baby was a little fool, but he would be happy to see his father, grandfather and grandmother, and laughed immediately.

Yan Chao Chu Yu extended his small hand and swayed and waved: "Dad, Dad..."

He is now seven months old, and he has just begun to learn to speak vaguely. He can only issue some simple syllables, such as "ah" and "yeah", these meaningless words, the only word that will be "dad".

Chu Yu knew that he wanted to hug, but did not hug him, but first brewed the milk powder, tasted the temperature, and came back.

I saw that the bottle was super happy, and I was more happy than seeing my father! He danced and danced, and he whispered a few words of baby, as if he was saying thank you father for giving him milk.

The happiness of a child is very pure and very infectious. When he laughs, he is more like a flame. A bright smile can illuminate your heart. Chu also smiles slightly and shakes the bottle in front of him. "You are a little fool, still a snack."

I love to eat, milk powder, rice paste, fruit paste, he loves to eat.

Chu Yu hugged her in her arms and asked herself to reach out and hold the bottle. At the beginning, she was a little anxious. Chu Yu gave him a touch: "Every time, no one is robbing you, so greedy."

He held his baby bottle and was very happy to drink milk. After drinking it, he still tried to lick his mouth. Chu 汛 wiped his mouth with milk stains.

I am very satisfied, smiled and bent, and took a small hand: "Hey...hey..."

Chu Wei thinks that he is so funny: "You still clap your hands? Is it so happy to drink a milk?"

He left the bedroom with his cockroach and just opened the door. Chu Xiaopeng, who had been sleeping on the sofa at the foot, rushed over and shouted at the baby's tail "Wang Wang", and the door was strange. Some little babies will be scared by the dog. Oh, no, he is not scared. Instead, he looks like he is laughing. When he hears Chu Xiaopeng, he giggles like a string of silver. The bell is ringing and pleasant.

Chu Yu put the donkey on the sofa, and now he can barely sit up and lean against the back of the sofa.

Chu Xiaopeng called two, he laughed, called twice, and he laughed again.

Chu Xiaopeng: "Wang Wang Wang..."

The sneer fell over.

Chu Yu did not quite understand how this little fool would see Chu Xiaopeng as soon as possible, so happy to play.

Chu Yu sometimes feels awkward.

Before I smashed things, the sachet that was dropped was stunned. He groaned, didn't cry, and laughed.

Another time, he ate oranges, but the orange was too sour. He turned to see him squinting at him. He didn’t have to eat. He had to put a small fist into his mouth and couldn’t put it in. He took a sip, and he was so excited by a sour, wrinkled his face and his eyes were smashed out. Chu Yu panicked, and licked his hand in the bottom of his heart, thinking that he would cry in the next second, and the little guy was so stupid and slow to laugh.