Chapter 95

Chu Yu is ready to accept the proposal, but he can't guess what the trick will be.

For a time, all the grass and trees.

He went to buy a drink, heard the love song about marriage, and immediately became excited. He looked around and wondered if he would come out of the corner to propose marriage. At night, he added a class and went to the window to see it. Not far away was actually Fireworks, immediately worried that this is the arrangement of the flames; every day, go home and be careful to open the door, afraid that when you open the door, there will be surprises waiting for him; not to mention the flames called him to go out... every time Promise down, I thought that this time, the flame will be proposed.

As a result, one week passed and nothing happened.

Only he himself, amazed at it, fearful.

Yan Yanchen also laughed at him: "I can't wait to marry me?"

Chu Yu's earlobe is red, angry and angry, biting his teeth: "Mr. Yu, I advise you, let people stay in the line, and see each other in the future."

Yan Yanchen smiled, holding his hand and kissing: "Well, I am not yet a day today? Is it today?"

Chu Wei: "..."

Chu Yu feels that Yan Yanchen is right, what is he worried about? In vain, he was stunned by the flames.

The marriage was still not in demand, and the two had another fight.

The cause is not responsible, just two words.

There was a scorpio playing tired and asked Dad to hug and shouted "Dad". Both of them were "Dads" and they passed together.

The flames of the flames were so close that they had already picked up the cockroaches. Chu Yu was a little farther away and said with a mouthful: "Generally yelling ‘Daddy’ is calling me.”

Yan Yanchen said: "I am also a 'dad'. I have called me before, but I have called my father."

Chu Yu said: "That was his only a few words at the time, screaming."

Yan Yanchen said: "Is it always? I am his father on the physiological issue. I think this title will be confusing, or change it?"

Chu Yu’s heart bell was overwhelming and looked at him threateningly: “How do you want to change?”

If Yan Dust dares to say, because the child is born of him, he has to change his mouth to call him "mother", to see that he is not dead this little bastard.

Yan Yanchen was a little scared when he stared at him. He said, "Well... this is called Dad and Dad? I am a big dad, are you a little dad?"

Chu Yu is not convinced: "Ha? Why are you a big dad, obviously I am older than you? If you call this, I should be big."

Yan Yanchen said implicitly: "I think... I am bigger."

Chu Yu reacted, inhale: "Where are you? You are serious."

Yan Yanchen had to be serious, and it was reasonable to say: "I am divided according to position. I am on it, so I am a big dad."

Chu Yu "snapped" and said: "Which is so, when you ask, why are you younger, but it is a big dad, do you want to answer him like this? And I think we should not use the upper and lower points to dominate Quan Mingming is in my hands..."

Look at this dad, look at the father again, look blank.

Yan Yanchen said: "Don't quarrel in front of the children? How bad is the impact."