Chapter 43

It is said that the fire will be in July, the weather should gradually cool down, and the city of Y is still hot.

Chu received a phone call from a relative, saying that a distant relative who had turned a corner died, let him go back to the country to participate in the funeral, must go, otherwise it is ungrateful, he had to go.

But he is really worried about Chu, a family of three to send three.

Chu Dad: "Who I am not with you to run the hospital?"

Chu said: "I said that I only have a child in my stomach, don't take me as a waste."

Chu father asked: "Who is cooking? You can't cook, your mother cooks? Can your mother cook the rice?"

Chu mother looked at her eyes and was angry: "What did you say to Chu?"

Chu Yu said: "It doesn't matter, you can eat it for a few days."

Chu father asked again: "If there is a thief robber or something, you two have no resistance."

Chu said calmly: "There are Chu Xiaopang in it."

Chu Xiao fat on the sofa swayed his tail: "Wang Wang! Wang Wangwang!"

Chu father disliked: "Oh, the dog will not be anything but eat, it is stupid."

Chu Yu: "Ha ha ha ha! He laughed at you, chubby, did you hear?"

Chu Xiaopeng is very happy: "Wang Wang Wang!"

Chu’s father is still gone. In fact, he will come back in three days.

Cooking in the summer is a chore of human purgatory. Chu Yu is not doing it. I am going to the underground restaurant with my mother. This hotel is a local famous shop. The price is not cheap, but it is worth the money. The squid tofu soup is exceptionally sweet and the soup is milky white. He has a wide appetite, drank two bowls, ate some fish and vegetables, and had a meal.

Then, with my mother, I slowly walked around in a circle, eliminating food and going home.

Chu Xiaopeng ate a large plate of dog food, Wang Wang called, it should take him to go for a walk.

Chu Yu picked up a parenting book and said carelessly to her mother: "Take him to go for a walk, or you have to make a noise."

Mother Chu said: "Well, then I will go out for half an hour, you should be careful."

Chu Yutou did not lift: "I am in my thirties, what can I do? I have not seen you so carefully when I was ten."

Mother Chu said: "I am worried about the one in your stomach."

Chu Wei: "..."

Chu mother went out to walk the dog.

After ten minutes, Chu Hao heard the knock on the door. He thought that his mother was back. He also wondered why he came back so soon. Chu Xiaofa loves to stroll. At least every day, he has to go out and play three times. If you don’t want to go home on the ground, would you be happy to go home today?

He was a big man, his safety awareness was not good enough, he opened the door casually, and when he saw the people outside the door, he suddenly stopped.

Ji Tianze red eyes, staring at him tightly: "Chu, really is you."

Chu Yu... Chu Yu returned to God, closed the door, too embarrassed.

Ji Tianze hardly squeezed into the door, Chu Yu did not dare to shout with him, subconsciously retreated, and Ji Tianze broke into the house: "How can you do this? Chu Wei, you leave, do not inform me, want It’s not that I happened to meet you in the restaurant today, I don’t know if you are still alive... Are you treating yourself now?”