Chapter 30

Chu Yu is half-sorrowful and half-happy. He is He De Heneng, so that the people who are so good at Yan Yanchen fall in love with him.

He clearly knew that he should not stay. When he turned around, he still had a lucky feeling. He even wanted to look at Xiaoyan’s side. On the one hand, he saw him and left. I didn’t expect to see Xiaoyan directly. .

It is really hard to help.

From the beginning of encountering the flames of flames, all the impulses of his desperation in his life, every time, are used in the flames of the flames.

The two did not cry, and walked back in tears.

Yan Yanchen took the suitcase with one hand and held Chu with one hand. The two men were intertwined and clasped together.

Obviously, they have been in close contact with each other for a long time. What bold things have been done. Now Chu Yu has just begun to feel the shame of love, but the palm of his hand will make his cheeks hot.

Chu Yu was panicked. He was a 30-year-old man who was a little younger than a young man.

Chu Yu’s heart jumped all the way, it was happy and sad.

He did this, but he drank thirst.

His original intention was: After I died, I was in charge of the flood.

It’s all messed up now.

He is the most selfish person in the world, obviously dying, still nostalgic to Xiao Yan's gentle, greedy insatiable to experience a true love.

He did this, and for Xiao Xiao, it is definitely not a good thing.

Yan Yanchen is still suffering from loss: "You are not leaving?"

Chu Yu asked Yan Chenchen: "Small, if I really left, how long will it be?"

Yan Yanchen panic: "You still have to go?"

Chu Wei: "I just assumed..."

Yan Yanchen hesitated, shook his head and answered honestly: "I don't know..."

He doesn't say anything fancy, maybe a few years, maybe a lifetime. He used to chat with his friends. There are only a handful of times when people can meet true love in their lifetime, but he feels that only the only talent in this life is called true love. If there are several times, then no matter what time, it can’t be regarded as true love. True love. It should be irreplaceable, and friends say he is naive.

Chu Yu did not ask deeply, he is still not ready to tell him that he is terminally ill, and he is not prepared to understand the true identity of Yan Chenchen. Chu Yu envisioned, if Yan Chenchen knows what he will do when he is terminally ill, he believes that Xiao Yan will never abandon him, and will take him to see a doctor, but that is just to give his pain to Xiao Yan, this disease is not cured, he does not want Xiao Xiao to see him go to the end of life more and more ugly appearance, this is his last dignity.

Aide Guanjia saw that the two of them were back, and they were very shocked and very calm.

As if nothing had happened, they just went out and took a wind back.

Yan Yanchen asked him: "Hungry?"

Chu Hao shook his head. He felt sleepy. He didn't know if he was crying at the airport or didn't sleep well last night, or was riding a car. He said, "I am dizzy and want to sleep for a while."

Of course, Yan Yanchen did not refuse to agree, but he followed him in a hurry, like a big dog that was sticky, and Chu was afraid to step on his foot when he turned. Chu Yu changed her pajamas to go to bed, and Yan Yan dust immediately followed him into the bed and clung to him.