Chapter 71

The first step of Yan’s Dust’s plan is to encounter setbacks.

A road dog.

Yan Yanchen had come once before, because he didn't have any excessive moves, and Chu Xiaopang only observed him from afar. This time, the flames of the flames were close to the hustle and bustle, and even wanted to take them away. Chu Xiaopeng couldn’t bear it, and suddenly flew in the past, a fierce arrogance.

Yan Yanchen was scared enough, and backed up a few steps, incredible, annoyed and confused, and helpless.

How to do this?

I also found it interesting. I stood up on the sofa and learned Chu Chuxiao’s roar: "Hey, hey, Wang, Wang Wang, Wang."

Chu Xiaopeng called for a bit of mightyness, and he was so mad.

After standing for a while, I couldn’t stand it. I sat down on the ground and watched the flames of the flames scared away. He was happy to shoot small hands.

Yan Yan dust stunned and marveled: "This little milk dog!"

蔺 尘 尘 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺 蔺Drive away.

Yan Yanchen has nothing to do: "What should I do? My children can't touch, how can I bring a child?"

Teacher Chu gloating: "Let you not bring children, Chu Xiaopang does not know you, you don't know you."

蔺 尘 flame dust scratched his head, no way to start, honestly ask for advice: "Father, can you teach me how to do it?"

Teacher Chu saw that he bowed to himself, had a good attitude, and was satisfied with his heart, but he still habitually snorted: "Okay."

Teacher Chu walked over and took the cockroach up. Chu Xiaopeng did not stop him at all. He also shook his tail and looked like "I have protected the little master and asked for praise." Teacher Chu touched his head and touched it.

Teacher Chu gave the shackles to the flames: "Next."

Yan Yan dusted the child and tried to remember the last time Chu Yu taught him to hold the child's posture, but still did not hold it well, he did not despise him.

Chu Xiaopeng saw him hug him, trotting over, very anxiously beside them, but because of the teacher Chu, there was no screaming, only fiercely staring at the flames.

Yan Yanchen asked: "What about him?"

Teacher Chu said: "This is no way, you come too little, Chu Xiaopang does not treat you as a family, you often come, he knows that you are a daddy father will not be like this. Urgently, can only come slowly. ”

蔺 flame dust to accompany you to play.

Hey, he’s a sly baby, and he’s just smirking with him.

Yan Yanchen is also a playable person. He feels that his temper is much better than the big one, and the big head is unwilling to answer him.

Teacher Chu looked at them and watched them play. The more I saw it, the more I felt so stupid, and I was so stupid. I didn’t know that when his family had super money, he was afraid of it. It was a rich fool.

He looked at you and looked at the flames of the flames. The father and the son looked really like, and the beautiful big eyes were inherited from the flames.

The more you play, the more stupid you are, the more you can sit on the sofa, take his head to the arched belly, and learn to bark at the side of the arch: "Hey."