Chapter 46

b city.

A senior club.

When the flames arrived late, when the brothers entered the box, several brothers had already worked together for a round of wine, and the atmosphere was high.

Those drunks saw him, and immediately came to pull him and yelled at him: "I thought you were always in charge of the day, forgetting our bunch of friends and friends, do you remember?"

Yan Yanchen smiled flatly: "That is the celebration of the old exhibition today, then I have to come."

There are no outsiders present, they are seven or eight buddies who grew up together. When they used to play with the flames, the lead singer in the group called Zhan Hongyu. This is the man’s family, who was not only bankrupt but also carried a A large debt. He didn't give up on himself, but he didn't have any other means of making money. He had a good skin and a good scorpion. At the age of 19, he plunged into the entertainment circle. He also has a good way of transporting in this respect. In seven or eight years, not only has he paid off his debts for a long time, but he is also famous. This is not a hard work last year. He won a movie and won an international film festival last week. The crown of the Emperor.

A group of brothers did not alienate him when he was most lonely. He helped him a lot. This time he won the award and gave him a celebration feast. A friend of the loss also pulled a banner "Congratulations to Mr. Zhan's salted fish turning over" banner. Come over, hang on the wall, and force him to thank Jia.

Yan Yanchen said in an unremarkable tone: "I had to sign a contract, I specially pushed it, and rushed over."

Exhibition Hong Yu heard it, squatting down, he climbed in the entertainment circle for so long, it is not an unknown, early mixed adult, nervously asked: "Ah? That doesn't need to be like this? Do you want to go back quickly? ?"

Yan Yan dust said with a blank expression: "Cheat you."

Everyone laughed: "Ha ha ha ha, old man, you are playing more and more like this now."

In the past, Yan Yanchen was the most fun of them. The devil, the destructive is the one he took the lead, and the type of bad boy, called everyone to go out to play on the weekend, thinking that he did not write homework, in fact, he had already written it. Usually, the parents are "children of other people's family", but everyone still likes to be a fan of fire, and loves to play with him.

At the end of the previous year, the company that Yan Yanchen started to go bankrupt, he disliked his face, and for a while he avoided the brothers. Everyone knows that he is embarrassed and plans to go to him again later... After a while, I heard that Yan Yanchen talks. Love, although I don’t know what the characters are, but I’ve been fascinated by the flames of the flames, and I’m still discussing when to let him put the baby’s wife out for everyone’s attention. Lost love quickly.

This time I lost my love. When I met again, everyone found that Yan Chen was a young man... No one dared to mention this.

The temperament of the flames has changed greatly, like growing up overnight. Before, he was more or less a little boyish, as if he had not grown up, he still calms down.

He didn't know what happened with his father before, and the relationship eased a lot. Now he is working in the family business and slowly accumulating promotion. This summer, I was sent to the China Division as the president. Not only did I do a good job, but I should say that it was done very well. It’s good to be a fan of the flames. It’s hard for them to work hard, and they’re all over the day. Breathing the ear drums, grinding out the old man.