Ask Mom First

Saileen x Child Male Reader
Fluff
Reader is Saileens son, he's 14 years old.

Will also include Destiel
Also they are all still hunters, still living on the bunker, and for the sake of my sanity nothing terrible has happened in a while.

Also Ellieen never died ;)

"Daaaaaaad!" Reader yelled from down the hall, walking into the kitchen, "don't yell Reader" Sam chuckled, taking a drink of his beer.
"Okay whatever, Dean wants to go on a case and I want to go with him" Reader said giving Sam puppy dog eyes.

Sam shook his head, "no way" he said setting his beer down, "you're barely 14 Reader" he said sighing, Reader groaned and rolled his eyes like a classic teenager, "But I'll be with Dean! Doesn't that change something??" He asked.

Sam chuckled and looked away thinking for a minute, he sighed giving up and nodded "alright fine, but you have to ask your mom first, she'll kick both our asses if you dont ask her" he joked making Reader smile widely and run out of the room.

Once Reader found his mom in the library he prepared himself and went over, Ellieen looked over noticing her son and smiled, "what's up?" She asked putting her book back onto the shelf.

Reader took a breath, "Mama can I please go on a case with Dean?" He asked signing it, Ellieen sighed and crossed her arms, "I'm guessing you already asked Sam?" Reader nodded slowly, "Yeah but, I really want to go!" He signed.

Ellieen smiled and ruffled his hair, "You can go, BUT,  you have to stay in the hotel room" she said, Reader scoffed and frowned, Ellieen shrugged with a smile "That's the only way, Dean does need someone to do lore research" she convinced.

Reader sighed and nodded, Ellieen have him a kiss on the cheek "alright let's go get you packed" she said taking Readers hand and dragging him to his room.

(When their ready to go)

Sam talked to Dean about Ellieens conditions, Dean shrugged and nodded not really caring.

"Alright do you have everything?" Ellieen asked putting her sons things into the trunk, Reader nodded "Yes ma'am" he signed, she smiled and ruffled his hair again "be careful" she said.

Reader nodded and looked over to Sam, "Remember to-" "salt the doors and windows, set a devil's trap, call Dean I'd anything happens, eat my greens and don't drink to much soda, I got it" Reader finished, Sam chuckled and hugged him tightly, Ellieen did the same.

"Alright alright, let's go" Dean said getting into the Impala, Sam rolled his eyes and patted Readers back, "have fun" Ellieen said smiling sadly.

"Dean will take care of him" Castiel said appearing next to them, Sam jumped and held his chest, "damnit Cas" he muttered, Ellieen laughed.