Never

Dean x Male Reader
Angst?

Plot/: Dean is trying to quit the hunter life (kind of like he did when he was with Lisa) but something's can never change.

"Dean?" Reader asked from the kitchen, Dean walked in and smiled at his husband, "What is it?" he asked wrapping his arms around his lover, Reader chuckled and pointed out the large window, "I thought I saw you outside" he said a little worried, Dean immediately tensed up, letting go of the other man.

"Must have been nothing" Rader said going back to making the soup for lunch, Dean cleared his throat and nodded, sitting across from Reader.

"Is everything okay?" Reader asked seeing how tense his husband was being now, Dean nodded and grabbed a piece of tomato from the cutting board, Reader chuckled and put some water into a pot, Dean looked outside, feeling an odd feeling running down his back.

(Little time skip)

Reader gasped feeling his neck being attacked by Deans kisses, he giggled and pulled Dean up to give him a kiss, Dean and him kissed lovingly for a while until Dean pulled away hearing a sound from the kitchen, Reader had a panicked look on his face, "Dean?" he whispered.

Dean gave him a quick kiss before getting up and grabbed a gun he kept in the drawer, "stay here" Dean said softly, Reader nodded and stayed in the bed holding onto the covers tightly, Dean slowly went downstairs, he cursed under his breath when he saw the light in the kitchen was on.

He was about to go into the kitchen to find the intruder but was stopped by a very loud scream from upstairs from none other then Reader, Dean quickly ran up the stairs and found his lover being held against the wall by in invisible force.

 Reader whimpered and struggled to get out of the invisible force, he gasped feeling a sharp pain going across his neck, Dean screamed something that didn't seem to make any sense, Dean tried to go to his dying husband but was stopped by, what he assumed was, the same force that was keeping Reader held against the wall.

Soon everything went black, Dean heard a raspy voice in his ear, "You'll never be free from this life."

"Dean?"

"Dean?!"

Dean shot up out of bed and looked to the person waking him up, he smiled widely seeing it was Reader, Reader had a worried look on his face as Dean pulled him into a tight hug, not wanting to let go.

"Dean? Are you alright?"

"....I'm more than alright."