Chapter Six

So, some people are actually reading this. I was about to give up. I’m too pessimistic sometimes. Well then, enjoy. :D

And thanks so much for reading.

Chapter Six

Cass’ POV

~~~~~

So the tutoring progress is actually going pretty well, Ali’s been really… Focused, I guess. Well, not exactly. I just did something to force her to focus.

I… Kind of… tell her… I’ll kiss her if she’s not focused.

And I guess… she doesn’t want me to kiss her that badly huh… Fine…

I sigh. It kind of hurts me a little, thinking like that. But hold on tot that tought for a while.

She looks so cute when she’s sleepy and trying her best not to seem to lose focus.

I sigh inwardly. Guess she really hates it.

She turns and stares at me raising an eyebrow and I just sigh and force a smile at her.

She shrugs “Hey, I’m sleepy. Can I rest for a bit?”

“Okay, I’m just gonna check your work, so I guess you can lie down for a bit” I nod at her.

She nods sleepily and walks over to her bed flopping down on it.

I chuckled lightly under my breath. I was up for another half an hour marking her answers on the problems I gave her. She got almost all of them right, I’m surprised that her grade in school’s not good. She’s got the genes and all.

I turned to check on her to find that she’s curled into a ball on the bed. She looks so cute I just can’t help smiling at her form. I turned off the lights and I cover her with her blankets.

I don’t think I would be able to sleep. Ever since last night with Ali, I can’t stop thinking about what Becca would feely and say to me. I’m glad the whole keep-teasing-her and the sex-is-just-sex-so-it’s-not-a-big-deal thing is actually going on well with Ali, but it still hurts a bit to think that she’s working hard so that she doesn’t have to kiss me.

She was the one who started it that night! So it was all her and now she doesn’t even want to kiss me?! Ugh… Fine, some of it was… me… well half of it actually. But then again, if she doesn’t like being with me, she should just tell me! She doesn’t have to go as far as study really hard it put her to sleep so as not to have to kiss me.

Sigh,  I’m going crazy. One second, my mind is filled with love and guilt for Rebecca and the next, it’s filled with guilt and pain towards Ali. I really need to sort my life out. I have been here for like what? 3 days! This is crazy. If I can’t even handle 3 days here, how am I supposed to withstand a whole year? Or even more than that?!

I sigh, staring into the empty sky.

“I still need to call her back” I mumble remembering the scene at the park.

“I WAS married to Max. Untill I heard…” She trailed off.

I know I shouldn’t be doing this, but “ ‘Till what?”

“Untill you left… It didn’t last. All I could ever thought about was you.” She whispered.

Did she… did she really think about me and only me? She’s the main reason why I left this place. Because of the heartbreak she gave me by marrying that guy.

We were happy, eventhough we have to keep our relationship in the shadows. At least ‘I’ was happy.

I… I told her that if she married that guy, I’ll never care anymore. But she did, and the whole senior year of my high school was spent on me, pretending that I’m in love with my best friend to make her jealous and come running back into my arms. (It was also to help Matt with the bullying issue)