Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Cass’ POV

‘Cass, please just listen to me. Call me back when you get the message, please?’ beep.

“Yeah, as if…” I mutter into my pillow as the message ends.

It’s been 3 days I haven’t shown up at the school and I’ve been calling in sick since I’m not really in the mood to just see either Alice or Becca.

It just really annoys me that Becca wouldn’t tell me what was going on.

And her being kissed by that man!

Ugh! I hate both of them!

But I miss little Cassie… I wonder how she’s doing.

Well, I miss Becca too, only a little bit though.

Well who am I kidding, I miss her a lot actually.

I sigh as I hear a knock on my front door.

What now?

“What?” I grunt as I open the door.

“Whoa, grumpy much?” Alice grins at me.

Groaning loudly, I lean onto the door.

“What do you want?”

She frowns and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

“I just want to make sure that you’re okay… With all the drama and shit…” She pushes past me into my apartment.

“Hey! You can’t just walk in there as if it’s your home…” I whine closing the door behind me as I follow her inside.

“Home? You call this a home?” She turns around and gestures around her as she frowns at me.

Looking around at the almost empty room, I shrug.

“You need to go out and shop…” She sighs as she walks over to my open suitcase.

“I don’t want to…” I huff at her and sit onto the couch I use for sleeping.

Rummaging through my suitcase, she pulls out some clothes and throws them to me.

“Put that on…” she sighs pinching the bridge of her nose.

“Nope.” I say stubbornly.

“Put that on, or I’ll strip you out of your clothes and put them on for you…” She growls at me.