Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

AN: Soo, I said this will be a flashback chapter, but I changed my mind and decided to just get on with the story… Sorry…Happy reading :D

Alice’s POV

“How could I even pity her?” I ask myself confused.

Thinking back, she seemed so sad, and yet again who did she think she is?

Did she really believe everyone will be waiting for her if she asked to?

Did she really thought Cass would be fine watching her marrying some guy and just disappear after?

Thinking about this is only making my head hurts.

“Ooof…” I bumped into someone.

“Sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going…” The person says.

I know instantly who she is.

“No problem Cass…” I smile at her.

Wait.

Smile?

Wow… A few minutes talking to that woman has changed me.

Shaking my head I look up at her who’s looking confused.

“Uh, no. It was my fault. I was glued to my phone and not watching where I was going.” She says unsure.

“Yeah, whatever…” I shrug and turn away.

Her hands wrap around my arm, forcing me not to leave letting a smile curve up on my lips.

“Wait.” She whispers.

“What?” I say forcing my voice to sound as if I don’t care.

“Uh, um…” She stutters cutely.

“Well, I don’t have all the time in the world. I’m pretty busy you know.” I say in an uncaring tone while looking at my nails.

She seems to snap at this as she sneers at me.

“Busy what? Shagging those bi-curious girls in the janitor’s closet?”

“What do you care anyway?” I shrug at her, smirking, wanting to fuel her anger even more.

She growls at me and shakes her head.

“Well if you must know, I haven’t been the one with the most attendance in Some classes.” I emphasize on some classes to make sure she knows I meant her class.