Trailer

Author Pov
Sun rays were peeping from the grey curtains and kissing the fair white skin of her face.
Alarm in her phone started ring  with arabic tune.
Naina tried to wake up with futile attempts .
Faint sound of footsteps of someone coming were audible in her half sleep was enough to make her smile .
Without opening her eyes she says Good morning to her father and get a very loving reply from her father.
"Good morning puttar ji wake up , see such a lovely day is waiting for papa's princess ".After placing cup of tea on table beside her bed.
He says "here is your tea now get up and have it dear before it gets cold" .
Whining  from sunrise falling on her face causing her to  wakes up and says are you not going to office today pops .
"Hehe.....with sad smile he says I would love to go to office get some peace in life  away from your mother , unfortunately they don't open on Sunday dummy" .
Hehehehe....nice try
Bhagwan aapki Raksha kre !!
Why are your staring at door dear ?
Papa "I think someone is  standing  right behind you  on the door with a very angry expression" .
With a sorry face she moves from her bed towards her washroom to do her morning business .
She walk downstairs in blue top &ankle length skirt and let her hairs  fall free on  her shoulder .

Sudden silence in the house gave her the idea that her dear father has been punished for his early lame joke

Pocking his brother on his cheecks she asked the situation of the battle field .
Nakul pointed his fingers towards north direction where kitchen is situated
Being the sincer daughter of her father ,she straight away walk to kitchen .
There her father was standing with his back on kitchen counter thinking what should be made for breakfast .
Giggle she try to pull a😅 stunt on her father by making ghost voice .
Hehehe...funny naah but her father  wasdid already having a  something more funny .
Flour was all over his face and he was not  looking  any less  then a  mime artist 😂 .......
Laughing out loud she call her mom and brother into the kitchen .
After watching her father face both of them joined her and started laughing .
Seeing his family like this Raghuvender felt contented .
After a while her mother asked, them to sit on the dinning table and said that breakfast will served in few minutes .
"Fragrance of Aloo paratha made everyone greedy" .
Aloo parattha is an Indian dish (potatoes stuffed in chapatties).
Sunday specials Aloo paratha was served with curd and some pickle .
Sudden tingling on her phone make everyone stare at her .
After reading the whatup message a big smile take place on her face and she announces the good new.😊😊 "That his childhood friend who lives in jodhpur is getting engaged ".

Naina says "Okay listen everyone Niranjan is getting engaged and invited us in his engagement" .
She looks at her father with puppy eyes making sure that it will work and  her brother Nakul joined her too.
"Pretty please papa let go to jodhpur it been while we went there".
With hope in her eyes Naina asked her father.
His father was not happy with idea of going rajasthan .
But he can't see his family sad faces with thin lips smile he agreed for the small trip .
An unknown fear was capturing Raghuvender heart.
Keeping aside his fear of losing his family .
Next day in the office Raghuvender applied for vacation .