Naina in hospital ?????

Naina Pov

We came back from London and I gave gifts to everyone .I was going towards Maharaj study when my phone started ringing .

I saw my old friend Kriti Sharma was calling me .I picked up the call and we chatted for few minutes .

Her last statement caught my interest
" You could have asked me .I would be more than happy to help uncle ."

" What do mean by help Kriti .I didn't got your point."

" Last Friday I saw Uncle and Aunty in the hospital visiting my senior doctor Mr .Raghav Khurana ."

Kriti was an intern in Chandigarh city hospital. She belongs to Himachal Pradesh.yeah I know Girl from mountain and valleys.

" What happened to him ..??? "

" I got his reports today .....He will be having his bypass surgery with in 3 days ."

" What.....how can this be possible .....He is daibetic .....????"

I tried to sound brave but my voice was shurding from new found information.
Such a lairs they were . Never told me about his health .I am his daughter after all .

" How much will it cost kriti .....I mean we have to arrange the money."

We are middle class people and have to calculate for each every expense .
Medical bills in our country are costly which I am fully aware.

" Around 7 to 8 lakhs as its a private hospital and your father case is little critical .....but don't get tensed .
Dr Khurana is the best cardiologist in this entire city ...."

" I hope so ....I want my father to be alright ." I replied .
I was still listening to her but my mind was wandering why no one shared anything about it .
And recalling her moments with Nakul she also realised that he was also not aware of it.
Suddenly She put two and two together and the results astonished her.
She quickly ran towards Devender' s study .

" Dad ....I want to go Zirakpur .It urgent please ..." Tear which were welling up in my eyes started falling down after seeing a person who is like a father figure to her.

Devender left his work and came to Naina.He tried to ask but she didn't said anything rather than going back to her home Town .

He was about to say something when Trisha joined him .
Trisha came and hug me and asked what happened ....???

When No reply came Devender said
" Look Naina ,I will not allow you to go alone . It's about your safety dear .
Let Virat come home and you both can go together ..." He suggested but that broke her last hope of visiting her parents .
Knowing Virat, he will never accompany her .

" I failed as daughter- in -law .But atleast don't let me fail as daughter.My parents need me .I am the only child near them who can reach more faster and easily .
Please try to understand my situation ."

" I am understanding Naina dear .I am not saying no ....It just that I am telling you to wait for Virat .
I am not stopping you from going anywhere."
To which Trisha said something which was unexpected and irrelevant to the situation .
" Your Majesty , I think you should let her go . Because as far as I know Virat will not accompany her .
You don't know but Naina tried to elope from her wedding day .."

" I don't believe you Trisha.What are you talking about."

" Don't believe me .....why don't you yourself ask Naina ????."

He turned towards me and glaring at Trisha for her nasty words.

" What is she saying Naina... .???"
I didn't had the courage to lie to him .After all I never lied to my elders that what I always believed .
I felt a lump in my throat but swallowed it and answered him .