Rights of wife !

Virat Pov

I was very busy with my work from last week as I will be leaving for London to attend anniversary of Mr.Wilson and if possible I would discuss my solar project.
I and my tech team had prepared a blueprint for solar plant .It's our first technical project.
"Bhai Sa , Bhabhi Sa was asking about you." Vicky said teasingly .I just hummed to his words .I had not taken any step to gather information about that goon and it's gang .
He can't make it alone on his own.He will seek someone help and that Bingo . Traitor and him will be discover.I will kill two birds with one stone.I was emerged in my work and I lost track of time.I racked my eyes in the office and found only security guards.I saved my documents and turn off my laptop .I took my things and walked towards the elevator.I pressed to ground floor and in no time I was driving my red Lamborghini .I gave my keys to kesar to park and straightway went to my room .
To my surprised she was awake today .I looked at wall clocks to see time, it was 12:30 AM .She was busy playing her bubble shot game .I cleared my throat to grab her attention in which I got succeed .She jerked her head in my direction and stood up from the sofa .

"Why are you still up .....???"

"Meri Marzi ..... it's none of your business "

"It is my concern Biwi (wife )...Now tell me what were you doing ......." I paused to look wall behind the sofa .
Picture of some Chinese or Japanese boys .I felt like yelling on her but I swallowed down my urge and calmly asked her .

"Why did you paste these things on wall ......did fell from sofa and got injury in your head Biwi ??????? .....

"What is this ???...."

" You don't know them ....."

To which I shook my head in No .She was shocked but composed her expression and wide eyes and continued .

" Wait I will tell you.........hmmmm. They are famous kpop band from South Korea . It's Name is BTS ."
She pointed towards the poster "
He is Namjoon...rap monster .
Next she mimiced and said " Hi you are my hope and I am Jhope .
My name is Suga .....aw my cutie cat .
I am World wide handsome Jin.
I am Jimin ....and she grinned like an idiot.
He is Jungkook or kookie baby ......
And last but not the list my very own ......Kim taehyung .....She saw him with so much love. I felt like ripping the poster in shreds .But I controlled myself .
Apparently she was not done yet and said " Ain't every man is kim taehyung ......... Haaaye ......He is my first love ." I want laugh but somehow end up smiling after viewing her this side .She never share something or act so free in front of me .

"Remove it now ......." I said snapping my fingers in front of her .
"I will not remove it ......This room also belongs to me ..... Don't forget I am your legal wife ." She said .
I was taken back by her words ,few days back she was frightened and scared but now no-one will believe it .I shaked my head in dismay .

"Say again ....I didn't hear properly"I tried to look innocent.I thought playing along with her.

"I said ...This room also belongs to me as I am your wife ." She said with authority.

" Ooh my dear Biwi , I am glad you finally realized your position and rights ." I smirked and went forward .

She didn't noticed and continued "If you are glad , then fullfil my order ."

"What order ???" I asked while raising my brows in confusion.

" Wait ......Why would I be following your orders .......biwi ????"

" Choice is totally you're ...... Don't mind my husband ...She said to the posters and sat across the sofa .

" What do you mean by choice .....huh ! What will you do if I don't ....." I scoffed in arrogance.